Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

a.king21

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on February 20, 2014, 06:40:00 PM
I would rather like a simple explanation how electrons can be drawn out of a metallic object without the need of having a closed electric circuit. Because that's the trick of Kapanadze, Stepanov and Barbosa to make things work.

Actually I would like to see Kapanadze, Stepanov and Barbosa explaining their devices in such an enthusiastic style. :P
Maybe this will tell you ;)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrostatic_induction

jbignes5

Yes finally someone calling out the explanation of what the electron is.

Ok Peter Linderman did a video about this subject and also Tesla.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPK5sGKdBMQ

At 24 minutes there is the greatest explanation of just what the electron is.

The book Peter references is Basic Electricity by Van Valkenburgh circa 1954
Let me give you the first sentence of the first paragraph of the first chapter.

"All the effects of electricity can be explained and predicted by ****ASSUMING**** the existence of a tiny particle called the "Electron"."

Another line tells the story of brainwashing that has gone on to believe in this nonsense.

"Since the "Electron theory" has always worked for everyone, it will always work for you."

"There is no spoon." Quote from the matrix.

There is no proof of an electron. The closest they have come is seeing a cloud of charge that is highly mobile around particles and that is it.
Lets go one further. lets say all matter is a particle with a shell of mobile charges. These charges give the particle induced value. We all know matter has huge amount of space in between each other. What do you think keeps that space there?

a.king21

I don't think there's any mileage to be gained by arguing about what an electron is or isn't.
The important thing is to understand how we can use this mysterious  effect we call electricity to get energy we don't have to pay for, that is more economical than a solar panel.

baroutologos

Quote from: verpies on February 20, 2014, 04:10:01 PM
Yes, but notice that the engineering and heuristic formulas based on those faulty concepts are still correct...more less.
e.g. we can write and use the Ohm's law (I=V/R) without really understanding what electric current is.
It's a masterpiece of a sort !

It should always be remembered that mathematical correctness does not mean conceptual correctness.

:)
Always a pleasure to read posts like that!

magpwr

Hi Grumage,

I know this is really old news.

Akula0083Replication -Grumage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOqjTHmmumU

I understand the only missing piece of equipment from your setup was a decent 220volt 50hz sine-wave inverter of around 350watt...500watt for 12volt or 24volt input.
You managed to pull mere 211watt from mains instead of using inverter at around 90% power  to 6 bulb(300watt total) as verified using light box meter via that video.

At around 90% power to 300watt bulbs would that work out to around 270watt output for 211watt input
There is still (270-211)59watt of excess power which wasn't sorted out yet via a efficient sine-wave inverter in order to create a close loop system.Or merely reducing the bulb by 1 would have solve the problem sometime ago but inverter was still the most important requirement.

Did i miss any information along the way.After all it's this video that made me join kapanadze thread. :D

I wonder if you have already tested with 220volt inverter since.

I hope the rest knows what i'm getting at.

-------------------
I'm curious do anyone knows of any 12v/24v battery powered inverter which have 3 transformer in it as attached.The most i have seen is one transformer in ups power supply.
I'm planning to get one soon.