Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: stivep on February 21, 2014, 08:05:44 PM
Barbarossa : has had problems with Law( some kind of prosecution)  ,someone know more about his present state please post here.

Present state: Makes presentations.

If anyone has an awesome idea what the deeper meaning of these mystic Barbosa patent drawings could be... :(

Grumage

Dear Magpwr and br549.

Thanks' for doing the sim. Which Mosfet would you recommend ?? As I have decided to re look at this project. With the all important inverter !!  :)
BTW please find attached Snubber circuit. Could you try your sim again with these added components? This should complete the full Akula0083 power transistor protection circuit. This was missing from my original replication.

I had about 24 turns for L6 but it showed little to no induction !!  But having just watched the video Magpwr related to I have realised that mine was placed over the lower bifilar coil and not underneath!!

It may be possible to just tie a standard 240 / 12 V transformer across the output side and provide a feedback similar to the Chibinidze device !!  ;)

Cheers Grum.

a.king21

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on February 23, 2014, 02:15:16 PM
Present state: Makes presentations.

If anyone has an awesome idea what the deeper meaning of these mystic Barbosa patent drawings could be... :(
I ask myself the question," How could I not get free energy from the ground in Brazil?
What? you say.
Well Brazil uses SWER: Single wire earth return.
So the ground is full of returning electricity.
We now know that you need 40 meters of earth ground to get the effect.
Case solved. Let's move on.

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: a.king21 on February 23, 2014, 03:59:23 PM
Well Brazil uses SWER: Single wire earth return.
So the ground is full of returning electricity.
We now know that you need 40 meters of earth ground to get the effect.

Then it should be easy to replicate this in Brazil. Where can I find such a Brazilian replication? ::)

a.king21

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on February 23, 2014, 04:28:10 PM
Then it should be easy to replicate this in Brazil. Where can I find such a Brazilian replication? ::)

There's need to roll your eyes at me.
So I'm out.