Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheappower2012

Hoppy
          The green box has enough area to hold batteries
from a skeptical view point.Under know things ,given,220 vac,50hz/60hz
a high ground current is not possible,so there are only two possibilities
one there really is a ground current in which case its a fake,a  hidden grid wire or second possibly
there is a phantom current reading,in other words pulses from the large coil are mixed with 220 vac to
produce a condition where the cheap clamp-meter shows a fake high current.The purpose is to create the illusion its a Tesla
invention,by showing a ground current,the size of the ground wire simply adds to the illusion.Sometime in the near future I will make an extensive video on  this effect.
In ether case it can be thought as a black box,x input,y output
it yields no clues on operation,its a dead end.Your too skeptical you would conclude its batteries hidden,if not hidden grid wires
and given the size of the green box its a possibility.I plan on making some videos showing new information on how SM faked a few illusions on hes presentations
and present a case where it could be real.

Hoppy

Quote from: cheappower2012 on February 24, 2014, 05:16:40 AM
Hoppy
          The green box has enough area to hold batteries
from a skeptical view point.Under know things ,given,220 vac,50hz/60hz
a high ground current is not possible,so there are only two possibilities
one there really is a ground current in which case its a fake,a  hidden grid wire or second possibly
there is a phantom current reading,in other words pulses from the large coil are mixed with 220 vac to
produce a condition where the cheap clamp-meter shows a fake high current.The purpose is to create the illusion its a Tesla
invention,by showing a ground current,the size of the ground wire simply adds to the illusion.Sometime in the near future I will make an extensive video on  this effect.
In ether case it can be thought as a black box,x input,y output
it yields no clues on operation,its a dead end.Your too skeptical you would conclude its batteries hidden,if not hidden grid wires
and given the size of the green box its a possibility.I plan on making some videos showing new information on how SM faked a few illusions on hes presentations
and present a case where it could be real.

Thanks for your thoughts. I doubt its batteries. However, as you have the same clamp meter used in the video, your attempt to replicate the earth wire current reading effect could give a very useful clue as to how Kapanadze faked self-running. I will be especially interested to see your presentation on how it could be real.

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: cheappower2012 on February 23, 2014, 08:12:32 PM
You didn't answer my question do you have conmen in your country.

I can't see the relevance of that question.

Quote from: cheappower2012 on February 23, 2014, 08:12:32 PM
You can not have one wire current of high current,given 220 vac and,50hz/60hz

But Stepanov has it also. Why should inventors keep faking things which obviously cannot be? The idea of stealing hundreds of KW from grid with a ground wire is also ridiculous. If there is only single wire earth return then anyway the grid supply should not be very effective and powerful in order to branch away that amount of energy under the radar.

Hence my today's theory: What could happen when an electromagnetic field is mixed with an electrostatic field? The precise method does not matter. Maybe with transistors or thyristors, maybe without. Maybe with a flyback for HV generation, maybe with some other means to get a static (high) voltage field.

energia9

do i remember correctly that kapanadze said or at least has been mentioned saying "its so simple you would laugh"  ?
may be its so simple its a fake? or its so ridiculously simple that we just want to complicate everything

Hoppy

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on February 24, 2014, 06:30:39 AM

The idea of stealing hundreds of KW from grid with a ground wire is also ridiculous.

Exactly! That's why the so called ground wire on the 'green box' device is more than likely eye candy, like the spark gap. Its so simple...............The bearded guy holds the secret.  ;D