Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Possible experiments with HV Plasma

Started by Judges, January 07, 2010, 07:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judges

Yo Sparks,,did you catch this?
j.

April 02, 2010

A recent experiment by myself utilizing two strong NeFeB 5150 gauss disks, each having a 2 inch diameter and spinning at 3100 rpm, generated 15 amps d.c. at 36 millivolts while mounted on a drill press.

This is free energy. It turns out that the POWER is only about a half of a watt. However, it is a fact that the POWER is a function of the radius increase to the fourth power. Thus, increasing the diameter while decreasing the speed more than compensates for brush friction. It is then possible to build a free energy machine that puts out free energy kilowatts above the friction losses and excitation power of the field. Modulating the excitation field at 60 Hz creates a.c. output of low voltage and high current that can be transformed by a step-up transformer to power the commercial grid.

Disks: http://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=RY046

Video and more information to follow.

Respectfully,
Jerry E. Bayles
jebayles2001@yahoo.com
http://www.electrogravity.com
ElectrogravityWorks
==

Judges

Chopped a microwave oven,down to a functioning microwave out put..
http://s980.photobucket.com/home/Judges_album/index
Guess what I will be aiming my microwave AT ?
Have a good day.
Joe in Texas

ps.Google dose  not give me exactly what I am looking for"compressing/concentrating/pushing at high velocity?
against a plasma source with microwaves)having said this,
I DID find some very useful info on plasma confinement and concentration of plasma,,seems simple to implement,

I have about a 2 gallon pail of rectangular,twisting(spiral),
wave guides,,all from a WSMR junk radar.

I also have a very good pinch lens for microwaves,,

Let's see if I hit the 4 inch square of confined,concentrated plasma,(60 hertz),,,With,2.45Ghz of magnetron before wave guide and heat,which ADDS TO the microwave frequency.,,

The pinch guide (spiral  magnet field) should give me about a one inch diameter of microwave propellant,against the Pigs,Plasma.

Why?
Why not?
Joe in Texas

Judges

Microwaves focused squarely onto Arc,=NOTHING,at most a slight flickering toward the direction oposite the MW antenna.
Slightly disappointing.
I don't really know what I expected,,,a little fireworks would have been nice.

Today I received a VERY Large MO..Lotta watts,,,,soooooo I will be tearing into it first thing in the morning,,,I'm a happy boy!
J in t

sparks

Dont sweat if man.  Hot fusion scientists have been making microwave flickers in plasma for 20 or 30 years now and still happy doing so as long as the funding holds up.  The charge of a proton becomes infinite as you approach the surface.  Now you take two of these infinitely opposing bodies and heat them with microwaves and have them compressed in the core of the plasma by the negatively charged electrons shielding them because theyre on the outside following the supercooled electromagnet produced lines of force and everyone is mystified when it takes more zing to get a zap then the zing from the zap.  This is what happens when you take two cars and drive them at each other at several hundred miles an hour and expect  them to come out looking like a brand new model you can drive away in and bring her down to the wash for a detail job.  There is always a chance but when are they going to give up and move on.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Judges

There is a change in the air.Don't be surprised if the good old boys down the block,generate a just under sonic boom,or a rocket engine running wide open for,SCHEZAM ??2:30
seconds??logging is simple,molding and developing times are getting vastly shorter.NASA is no more the mover and shaker,,If you are looking for rocket building experience,I would say there is currently a good choice to choose from.
Good,meaning 30,40 years experience,with papers,to a Good Home only.
Handle With Care.
Cheers to Ya!
Joe in Texas.