Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

plants, pyramids, and collecting electricity (new breakthrough).

Started by nitinnun, June 28, 2009, 01:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitinnun

the idea is that the electrons build up in the branches water, and become absent in the roots water.

a device is connected to the electron-rich branch, and the electron poor roots.
electrons move from the branches, through the device, and into the roots. in the form of usable electricity.

then the electrons move from the roots, through the trunk, and into the branches. because of the physics i mentioned.
to generate more electricity.

http://www.hunkler.com/pyramids/great_pyramid.gif

the great pyramid used the energy physics that i talked about.
my suggestion is to get electricity, using a steel-frame pyramid.

the pyramid is obviously more convenient, durable, and modifiable, than some plant.
i mentioned the plant, to show how the plants physics are present in the pyramid.

that the builders of the pyramid most likely discovered the physics which the pyramid functioned on, by studying plants.

sunlight to chloroplasts, is a lie.
chloroplasts are just an organ that converts ELECTRICITY/ELECTRON-MOVEMENT, into sugar.

i know that this opens up a big scientific can of worms.
but someone else will have to debate their way through every nook and cranny of it.
because i just want to power my house. and maybe help others power theirs.

Cloxxki

It has been popular belief that pyramids required electrical power to be built. However, the Maya's also built great things, and it's known they used long ramps to get the heavy stones up there. I've seen convincing proposals to build the Egymptian pyramids this way, a spiral ramp around the structure.
If a builder today were to be commissioned one, and not use modern day technology, that's what would be used, cranes can't be built big and strong enough from timber and rope.

I'm ready to consider a theory on plants, but to just decide that the Eqypians had electricity, and THUS the pyramids meanings MUST have been...seems like cuting corners.

Not sure why Egyptians would need to study plants to build something big. They had pretty elaborate knowledge of atronomy and astrology, and designed the great pyramids based on their science and beliefs in those fields.
Start with a foundation almost 200 by 200 metres, lay down layer one, proceeed with layer 2, but keep room for passages and ducts. If gets more complicated as you go higher, the ramp gets longer, every next stone costs more man power to place. But, they had decades to complete a pyramid, the workers were well compensated and cared for, and they believed in their goal and that their King was in a sense a god.

If the builders were 12 feet tall, they'd be the gods worshipped, and they'd get the best burials. Time we'd dug one up.
Sure, gret structures appeared one both sides of the oceans nearly simulataniously, in times we didn't sail the oceans. And, similar wise mens were epicted by the various cultures, as coming from the seas. But 12 feet tall? That would leave a greater impression on the world by those write-happy Eqyptians.

I'm sceptic that a pyramid with passages full of water can pump to such heights from free flowing electrons alone. Plants likely have a much more clever leverage and storage system, to do it one cell as a time.
If you build a steel framed pyramid that acts as a self powered fountain, all from a bit on sunlight hitting a bar at the top, I'm going to take off a huge hat to you. I hope you are going to be proven right, actually.

ResinRat2

Hi Nitinuum,

I'm not going to comment on the pyramid side of this, but I wasn't saying that you were wrong about the plant ideas. It sounds interesting and I was just thinking of a simple way to test your thoughts. If there is a separation of charges into the branches and the roots then it should be easy to test. Using the same metal (copper) to run wires into the branch of a tree and another wire into the root of a neighboring tree should quickly show any favorable results and rule out any galvanic possibilities.

Heck, I feel like trying it myself. Now where did I put that copper wire?

I'll be back.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

ResinRat2

OK, I tried an experiment.

I drilled a 3/32" diameter and 3 inch length hole into the second branch of a 30 ft tall Linden tree in my backyard and inserted a platinum coated nickle wire of very thin diameter deeply into the hole. I then drilled the same size and length hole into the root of an apple tree that is about 30 feet high and 15 feet from the first tree, also in my backyard; and I inserted another platinum coated nickle wire into that hole as well.

I then connected copper wires by using alligator clips to each of the tree wires and hooked them up to my voltmeter. It read 0.000 volts.

So from this preliminary experiment I don't see the charge separation.

Could anyone suggest a change in my experiment to show otherwise?

Thanks for your help in advance.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

ATT

Quote from: ResinRat2 on June 28, 2009, 06:44:10 PM
I drilled a 3/32" diameter and 3 inch length hole into the second branch of a 30 ft tall Linden tree in my backyard and inserted a platinum coated nickle wire of very thin diameter deeply into the hole.

A thin wire 3" inside the tree might not be the way to go if you want to get to the 'live' water-bearing portion of the tree. Only the outer layer, right underneath the bark, hauls water up the tree (that's where the xylem is that utilizes capillary action).

Now I can't say whether you should get any potential difference or not from the second wire 15 feet away, but years ago I worked for an outfit that needed proven earth-'grounding' for it's equipment and we used a 'megger' to determine the quality of the grounding system.

The fact is, if the earth is uniformly moist, you probably won't see much of a potential difference between one point and another, but if it's 'spotty', you could very well see a noticeable potential difference, distance between the wires matters too (just going on past experience, here).

In any case, that's what little bit I know of it. Good luck with your experiments.