Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why You Sould Stop this Research

Started by Freedomfuel, November 29, 2006, 02:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IronHead

Quote from: dean_mcgowan on November 29, 2006, 10:51:50 PM
Spooky men in black .. what a load of crap .. you guys really believe those stories don't you ..

There are only 2 real options  ..

A) It doesnt work and the disappointed inventors makes some bullshit up ..

B) It does work and a lot of money changes hands and the general public is none the wiser ...

The rest is just conspiracy crapola ...

Oh ofcourse unless the UFO's come down and take it away  .. those greys are nasty little buggas ..

Tell that to the bullet that was removed from my chest!!

lltfdaniel1

Quote from: PaulLowrance on November 29, 2006, 02:36:44 PM
Quote from: Freedomfuel on November 29, 2006, 02:00:46 PM
I have no doubts of the authenticity of the SM device but I have had misgivings about it from the start.  I have become aware that it is possible for the device to go pear shaped with disastrous results.  At first I thought that this might be a one in a million freak occurence like exploding TV sets.  Lately I have come to the conclusion that this technology may pose serious public safety and national security issues.  I trust that you will be responsible and not discuss what these issues are in a public forum.  You never know who may be reading this.

If this is true then you we will have to accept that it will require the co-operation of governments to introduce and manage the introduction of this technology.  We cannot and should not try to bypass governments and neither should we see them as the enemy standing in the way of progress,  (except, unless we live in the United States).  As only the US government knows how to resolve these safety issues it means that only the US government can introduce this technology.

I hope that forum members will act responsibly and not distribute working TPU plans on the internet.  If you are able to reproduce the TPU I would, if I were you, approach officials representing a more progressive and enlightened government, like Sweden for instance, and ask them to study what you you have and maybe make recommendations.  It is possible that their government scientists will be able to resolve the safety issues.

I am convinced that in thirty years time everyone will have a TPU in their home and Steven's name will rank with the immortals like Edison and Tesla.  For that to happen the introduction of this technology will have to be carefully managed by governments.  Like any potentially dangerous piece of technology like a bus or aircraft people have to be licensed to use it.  Units will have to be installed in sealed containers with sensors attached to paging devices to alert the authorities of attempts to move them or tamper with them.  These are challenges I am sure we can overcome, daunting though it may seem now.

I will no longer post to the Steve Marks section.  Thanks to everone who participated in this momentous enterprise so important to the future of humanity.  Each and every one of you will be remembered for the the role you played however small.

Goodbye

The technology required to make a "free energy" machine is old and has no threat to security what so ever.  The governments would be amongst the last people I would trust as far as the well being of this planet.  They would have billions of people burning polluting gasoline, which is destroying this planet.

This world is in DISPARATE need of global "free energy" and I BEG everyone to put forth as much effort as possible to make this a reality.

The SM machine is but one example of "free energy."  The best form of "free energy" is an Energy Mover. IOW, a machine that simply moves the energy in ambient temperature to the device, say a television, and the television in turn gives off heat, which returns the energy back to the environment (ambient temperature). This is an energy loop. No energy created or destroyed.  It is the best form of energy for this planet. The Magnetocaloric Effect is one means of moving ambient temperature energy to usable electricity. Such technology requires Classical physics and is by no means advanced technology or a threat to any national security!!!!!!!

Kind regards,
Paul Lowrance

If divine intervention allowed me,but at the moment, alot of waste.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

jacob

Quote from: Freedomfuel on November 29, 2006, 02:00:46 PM
Like any potentially dangerous piece of technology like a bus or aircraft people have to be licensed to use it.  Units will have to be installed in sealed containers with sensors attached to paging devices to alert the authorities of attempts to move them or tamper with them.

You are totally out of your mind!

Jacob

sparkman

Jacob

I agree with you. Maybe Freedomfuel got recruited by someone. He is sure sending out a lot of paranoid vibes. Bad batch of smoke?

jacob

Quote from: sparkman on December 11, 2006, 10:02:56 AM
Maybe Freedomfuel got recruited by someone.

Yes, but a while ago already.

Now that I think about it, might be a good idea that the "authorities" also include our personnal TPU serial number in our implanted microchip. And make sure that we're always in the line of sight of at least 3 satellites simultaneously. 

God Bless!

Jacob