Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How Gravity Works

Started by Dave45, July 08, 2009, 09:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave45

It amazes me that scientist's can be so poppas and self righteous when they dont even have a working model of the atom.
Another thing that worries me about Cotterell's theory is that the neutron would simply flip being that opposite's attract, a magnet is a good example of this.I believe if we had a good working model it would open a lot of doors that seem to elude us.
And the search continues, understand the basic's and the book will unfold.
Dave

gravityblock

Quote from: Dave45 on July 09, 2009, 08:40:42 AM
It amazes me that scientist's can be so poppas and self righteous when they dont even have a working model of the atom.
Another thing that worries me about Cotterell's theory is that the neutron would simply flip being that opposite's attract, a magnet is a good example of this.I believe if we had a good working model it would open a lot of doors that seem to elude us.
And the search continues, understand the basic's and the book will unfold.
Dave

In Cotterell's theory, the neutron is shaped like a spike and is embedded in the protons to keep it from flipping.  Possibly embedded due to the strong nuclear force.  I am guessing at this point.  I see a potential problem with this idea too.

You bring up some interesting stuff and have me thinking.  I haven't really studied his theory in great depth yet.  What caught my attention with his theory was the helical waves, which I had this same opinion on my own before reading his theory.

Yes, the book will unfold after understanding the basics or after sifting through some B.S and misdirection.

Won't the physicists be out of a job once they get their theories and models correct that is not misleading?  Another reason for them to theorize on imaginary stuff and to have their models incomplete or inaccurate, so they can spend billions of dollars chasing the wind and lining their own pockets with money.

They are teaching the stuff in a way that causes confusion and steers the student away from their known mistakes and errors.  They will refuse to correct their mistakes and errors, unless it is so obvious where they can't cover it up, then and only then, will they make corrections.  LOL

Keep thinking on your own.  There are a million things waiting to be discovered when a persons thinking is not curved due to having someone else to do all of their thinking for them.  I am sure you will discover a few for yourself.  Just save some for me.   ;)

Thanks,

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

newbie123

Quote from: gravityblock on July 09, 2009, 01:25:17 AM

To make matters worst, physics know that the neutron is more than a particle with no net charge.  According to wikipedia, "the neutron is a subatomic particle with no net electric charge and a mass slightly larger than that of a proton", http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron .  Notice how they use the words "no net electric charge".  There must be a reason for this particular type of wording, as we will next see with the neutrons magnetic moment.

There is a good reason behind that wording because neutrons are made of quarks which have charge.. But the charge cancels out, leaving 0 net charge.

In Cotterell's theory, the neutron is made up of 3 particles (1 positive, 1 negative, and 1 antineutrino), which is inline with wikipedia and the rest of physics, but physics decided to ignore this in their model of the atom.  LOL

Do you have a reference for this?  Are you referring to scattering experiments?
Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

sm0ky2

the neutron can be (slightly) charged either positive or negative, depending upon the charge of its constituent components. not all neutrons have identicle compositions. [ there are approx. 136 such components in a quark/antiquark pair when they are formed]

neutrons are considered "neutral" because their charge, for the most part balances out to nothing, or a very very weak charge, that is overpowered by the other particles it gets close to.  similar to the proton, this weak charge (when isolated) will atract particle(s) of opposite charge (less than 1/4ev in most cases) and these particles will orbit and have a halflife, just like a weaker cousin to the proton.   

when they are NOT isolated, their weak force is overcome by the charges of other particles, such as a proton, or oppositely charged neutrons.
oppositely charged neutrons, if in the proper proportion of charge +/- , combine, and emit energy - thus losing ~52% of the new combined mass and form the building blocks of atoms.
namely - an unchaged hydrogen ion, which almost instantly takes on a charge from the surrounding environment (and then its oppositely charge 'electron') and becomes a hydrogen atom. OR in rare instance, the balance leaves just enough charge to remain a hydrogen ion' and forms into a water droplet with the oxygen in the air. ( if theres oxygen in the air.....)

There are an infinite combination of sub-atomic particles, and their oppositely charged variants,  most range from 63 to 448 charge-carriers. ( Ed Leedskalnin refered to these as individual N/S magnets) These charge-carriers are combined by great force to become "packets" of charge. when one is formed, its opposite is also formed at the opposite end of the disturbance that created them. If they recombine both are destroyed. in most cases they combine with other (+/-) oppositely charge particles and form into the quarks, muons, nuons, anti-particles, ect that science has just barely begun to identify...

anyways,, thats the simplified version. hope this helps.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

Gravity is caused by the EM-field of every atom/molecule in a mass interacting with the combined EM-field of another mass.

in that tense, gravity is exactly like magnetism- the difference being that it is only in one vector, and thus the attraction is linear rather than exponential.
momentum and the inertial moment between the two masses explains "how much" each mass is attracted to the other, and which one will move towards which.

"anti-gravity" is simply a parallel opposing vector of opposite charge. Whos magnitude is equal to, or greater than that of the mass you are trying to lift.  some german (russian maybe?) guy demonstrated this in the 50-60s with a flying scooter and about 45 small-cell batteries,  flew a foot and a half off the ground.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.