Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How Gravity Works

Started by Dave45, July 08, 2009, 09:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: newbie123 on July 11, 2009, 02:13:21 AM
Your thoughts on the universe and overunity sound reasonable to me...  But be aware this is philosophy, not physics...  Physics REQUIRES measurement, experimentation, REFERENCES,  and mathematics...   Not just stating " I find this theory to be very flawed."

Re-read the post I made in the statement of "I find this theory to be very flawed".  I edited the post to show you how it is flawed from my point of view.  No need to read the entire post again, just read the part in bold.  Their statement or theory is either incomplete or is not correct.

Their theory can only be correct if they recognize or redefine Time to be energy, which would allow their theory not to be incomplete or wrong.  It's just a matter of time until this happens!  Once this happens, then the rest of physics will be turned upside down.  Gravity will be solved.  We will unify all the forces in nature by recognizing Time is the energy of the universe and is the only force in the universe. Over Unity will then be considered possible by main stream physics, due to Time being infinite.  Energy is the fluctuations of Time.  There is no way around it.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

newbie123

Quote from: gravityblock on July 11, 2009, 02:20:51 AM
Their theory can only be correct if they recognize or redefine Time to be energy, which would allow their theory not to be incomplete or wrong.  It's just a matter of time until this happens!  Once this happens, then the rest of physics will be turned upside down.  Gravity will be solved.  We will unify all the forces in nature by recognizing Time is the energy of the universe and is the only force in the universe. Over Unity will then be considered possible by main stream physics, due to Time being infinite.  Energy is the fluctuations of Time.  There is no way around it.
Well...   Believe whatever you like.   Time and gravity are the least understood aspects of physics, but there's a lot of effort going into understanding them (by people a lot smarter than us) ... linking gravity with QM, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loop_quantum_gravity
http://universe-review.ca/R01-07-quantumfoam.htm

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

gravityblock

Quote from: newbie123 on July 11, 2009, 11:25:01 AM
Well...   Believe whatever you like.   Time and gravity are the least understood aspects of physics, but there's a lot of effort going into understanding them (by people a lot smarter than us) ... linking gravity with QM, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loop_quantum_gravity
http://universe-review.ca/R01-07-quantumfoam.htm

Those links are just looking at Space and Time at the Planck scale without the higher dimensions that are in String theory.  A quote from wikipedia on the LQG, "When viewed over time those spin networks are called spin foam".  It appears they will give the Fluctuations of Space/Time (gravity or spin networks) a different name (spin foam or spin networks over time or the Fluctuations of Space/Time at the Planck scale) in the proposed LPG and miss another opportunity at getting it right. You see how crazy their logic is (always trying to make things more complicated than they really are, this is what mankind is best in doing).

Both the spin networks and spin foam are the same thing, just the spin foam are the spin networks over time or Fluctuations of Space/Time. They must leave it incomplete as they do in all of their other theories.  They are just looking at Space and Time at the Planck scale and giving the fluctuations of Space/Time a different name.  LOL

They are surprisingly slow in how smart they are.  I don't understand what is taking them so long.

Give me more time to study those links.  It appears this is nothing new or different from their other theories, they are just putting a different spin on things.  LOL
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

nueview

i sat and read this entire thread and the only proof i got out of it was the better the bull---- the more you get paid spend a trillion to find a god particle but let the world starve.

yes these are all theories and are all flawed for every example i read there i have read a contradiction somewhere else give just one example of time other than an abstract ratio of measure for metering occurances and i may reconsider.

einstien said tesla used a bazarre form of physics but he created even nasa doesn't use allot of the physics of einstien as per the scientific american as pertaining to satilite orbits newtons model for gravity was based on the electrostatic model tesla's was more or less as well.

light and radio waves alter speed according to magnetic density this was proven at MIT about ten years ago and by NASA is the speed of light even then a constant? NO

so whats left time goes backward perhaps it is just a moment on the energy flow going nowere.

Martin

gravityblock

Quote from: nueview on July 12, 2009, 02:37:00 AM
yes these are all theories and are all flawed for every example i read there i have read a contradiction somewhere else give just one example of time other than an abstract ratio of measure for metering occurances and i may reconsider.

light and radio waves alter speed according to magnetic density this was proven at MIT about ten years ago and by NASA is the speed of light even then a constant? NO

Martin

You asking for an example of Time that isn't an abstract ratio of measure for metering occurrences.

That is the thing.  There is no example.  Time determines the scale on the meter that is used in metering the occurrences.  The scale on the meter is different at different speeds of travel or for different energy/masses.  Time is variable, so the meter that is used in the measurements is also changing according to different speeds and energy/masses.

Since the local observer's meter is at a different scale than an outside observer's meter due to Time varying for each observer according to their speed or energy/mass, they will calculate the speed of light to have the same value.

Gravity is nothing more than fluctuations in Time caused by mass/energy, thus curving the space in the vicinity of the mass or energy.  This is the reason for the electromagnetic spectrum to be moving in a corkscrew or helical path.  The photon's relativistic energy/mass is huge at C, thus it's own gravitational field is causing the space it is traveling to curve, which is all related to space-time. 

This curvature of space causes the photon to move in a helical path.  In the LQG theory, they call this the spin networks and call the observations of the spin networks over time to be called spin foam.  The LQG theory supports my idea of the electromagnetic field to be moving in a corkscrew motion, i.e spin networks or spin foam.  If the space is curved due to the gravitational field, then this curvature of space will cause something to spin or have a helical motion as it moves through space.  This is the very reason the LQG calls it spin networks and spin foam.  They use this terminology so it doesn't appear they are wrong in their other models and theories.  LOL

The speed of light is (C)onstant in the vacuum of space in all frames without being under the influence of gravity or other outside influences.  Of course light will have a different speed according to the medium (water for example) it is traveling through or other outside influences such as gravity. 

Gravity is nothing more than the fluctuations of Time which causes space to be curved due to energy/mass.  The faster you travel, the more your relativilistic energy/mass is, which causes Time to slow down and for space to be curved.  This curvature of space means it takes you more Time to travel that space, thus Time has slowed down for you.  You will not perceive Time has slowed down.  Time will appear to be moving at the same rate as if you we're traveling at a slow speed.

Energy/Mass slows Time, which causes Space to be curved.

If Energy/Mass increased Time, then the Space would be curved the other way, which would be anti-gravity.

If Energy/mass didn't affect Time, then the Space would be straight and not curved, which would be no gravity.