Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Digital Electric Meters to create Problems

Started by helmut, August 27, 2009, 06:23:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

helmut

Please read in the Forums to be informed about People who face big Problems
with their electricity bills.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message832067/pg21

keelynet:
It is a must read if you have had a smart meter recently installed at your home by your power company. http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message832067/pg1 that load should have taken exactly 32 minutes to use 1 kwh / it took 18 minutes to use 1kwh on the new meter / this is IN LINE with the nearly double power usage I am showing since they installed this meter / I am calling the engineers out here monday and I'm gonna prove it to their faces / maybe I'll get it on tape for you / O.K. / The power companies engineers are coming out at 10 a.m. tomorrow... / The electrician that is wiring the solar up to my house (have to be certified to do that) is going to be out here with his kwh meter at 9 a.m. so he can be here with me to do the testing. I told him what was going on and he agreed with me that some shit was up with this meter for sure.. I'll keep you posted as to what happens.

Thaelin

I have 5 years of proof of how much elec I use. If this damn thing
I have starts to play games, I just show that to them. Let them prove
any different on that. Not to mention all the documents are "from" them
as well.

thay