Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

More PDFs

Started by ambientcoil, July 11, 2009, 03:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

infringer

Excellent!

Great archival materials!
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

lltfdaniel1

This computer which is considered high end but not the best.

Which has a q9550 @ 3.6ghz,
2x2 gb of ram,

Can handle a 200mb pdf file with ease on windows vista x64.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

the_big_m_in_ok

lltfdaniel1 said:
This computer which is considered high end but not the best.

Which has a q9550 @ 3.6ghz,
2x2 gb of ram,

Can handle a 200mb pdf file with ease on windows vista x64.
Very good.
I'm at a halfway house for Veterans and nowadays, IT industry standards demand lots of capability in order to run the latest types and biggest files.

They will let me have a personal computer after progressing in the program to where I qualify for one, if I buy it myself. 

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

lltfdaniel1

Another for the orgone guys.

THE_ORGONE_ACCUMULATOR_HANDBOOK_-_CONSTRUCTION_PLANS__EXPERIMENTAL_USE__AND_ (._-_The_Orgone_Accumulator_Handbook_-_Construction_Plans__Experimental_Use__and_Pro) by James_DeMeo__Ph.D http://www.mediafire.com/file/4yzfidozzek/James_DeMeo__Ph.D._-_The_Orgone_Accumulator_Handbook_-_Construction_Plans__Experimental_Use__and_Pro

Your looking at about 175 pages from this e book, if you can't open it straight away..all you have to do is select adobe reader and then open..joe cell also deals with orgone energy by the way.

68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

the_big_m_in_ok

@lltfdaniel1,

Thanks for the info.  I'll have the chance to go to San Francisco State this Sat. and look at whatever their LAN can handle with .PDF's.  Printouts are slow, but they do have color Mac Apple printers for more money.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.