Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Electrical Energy Datalogging Experiments

Started by Pirate88179, July 14, 2009, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tishatang

Freepow
Go here and download pat 329724

http://www.pat2pdf.org/pat2pdf/foo.pl

Explains how to hook up in series and why.  Explains the resistance between plates of a cell have to be much lower than the resistance between individual cells.  Actually he builds a condenser type EER.  So, may actually get capacitive coupling with the earth as well as regular battery action?

Pirate88179

I was listening to Caost To Coast last night (radio show originally done by Art Bell) and they were talking about the Shumann Resonance (7.83 hz) which is the resonance of the earth (plus all the harmonics) and, interestingly enough, the same frequency that the body uses for signal to the heart and other "electrical" organs in the body.

The study I read by the Russians long ago in the other topic put the earth's resonance at about 4-5 hz.  I do think it would make sense that, since we humans developed on the earth that our bodies would match, or be in sync, with the natural resonance of the earth so I think the 7.82 hz is probably the correct number.  although I have no idea if this is correct.

@ Jim:

Great finds down there in the dumps.  That scope looks great!

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

electricme

@ Bill,
Thanks for those kind remarks, I was lucky to be in the right spot at the right time to pick up that scope, later today I will attatch a power cord to it, then we will see. BTW, thanks for posting the resonance of the earth, 7.8hz seems about right fot this.

OK ALL,
Yesterday I posted I would do a experiment, the idea is to show which electrodes interact the best picking up earth currents, and the results are surprising.
I used a COPPER as the North and positave electrode.
Aluminium, Copper, Steel and Magnesium coated rod.

Copper Positave and Aluminium produced the best results
                                        AT REST   MOVEMENT   ANALOG
POSITIVE        TEST METAL   V DMM     V DMM         OBSERVATIONS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COPPER           MAGNESIUM = 36.0mv     71.0mv        needle slight movement

COPPER           STEEL         = -2.9mv     40.0mv        needle not moveing

COPPER           COPPER       = -20mv      -10mv          needle not moveing

COPPER           ALUMININUM = 80mv       198mv          needle swinging wildly back and forth

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results =
1st Copper as Positave, Alumininun as Negative  produces best results
2nd Copper as Positave, Mag as negative
coper and coper, copper and steel  = zilch
My test photo below showing the setup

Tiny Videos following below this post
jim

People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

electricme

@ALL.
The method I used to test each electrode was to place a copper 1/2 inch pipe in the ground, this is the north and Positave.

Then I drove the test metal electrode in the earth and attatched the DMM and an Analogue swinging needle meter to the electrodes, Positaves to coper north and negatives to electrode which I will push backwards and forwards in a east west direction.

Below Tiny video is Copper V Aluminium
jim
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

electricme

This is the Copper and Copper Electrode experiment
Results zilch