Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Electrical Energy Datalogging Experiments

Started by Pirate88179, July 14, 2009, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freepow

Hello everyone, Hi Jim also, My copper tube is  .5 inch diameter and I made them 8 inches long, and the PVC tube is 9 inch with 2 small slots cut in the top,  inside I tried a zinc coated roofing nail (4 inch long)... did'nt get as much as I am getting with my thick piece of Galv-wire of 5 inch long, so I am using the Galv-wire in middle of tube, I'm going to just use the one single PVC tube and bury that in ground and just place the copper tube in the PVC slot in the ground and put cap on !  I will be trying one of these PVC EER's in the ground and run the wires inside and connect it to my scope... Also make an array of these and feed my (1 F cap) and see what happens, I have another idea on the copper tube and Galv-wire idea too, I will keep everone posted on that too !

Another idea i'd like to try is, place one EER well out of the ground and the other EER in the ground and get a scope shot of each one and see the difference in spikes,waves,frequency etc.

Pirate88179

Freepow:

That is an excellent idea you have about the comparison of one in the ground and one out and looking at the scope shots.  This is exactly what I believe we need here.  I would bet you won't see the spikes in the one out of the ground but, this is just a guess on my part and, after your experiment, we will know.

Excellent thinking over there.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

jeanna

Quote from: freepow on November 15, 2009, 04:46:16 AM

-----
!  I will be trying one of these PVC EER's in the ground and run the wires inside and connect it to my scope... Also make an array of these and feed my (1 F cap) and see what happens, I have another idea on the copper tube and Galv-wire idea too, I will keep everone posted on that too !

Another idea i'd like to try is, place one EER well out of the ground and the other EER in the ground and get a scope shot of each one and see the difference in spikes,waves,frequency etc.
Hi freepow,

I would love to see all of these on your scope!
This is a really good study.

Thank you,

jeanna

electricme

@ freepow

Quote from: freepow on November 15, 2009, 04:46:16 AM
Hello everyone, Hi Jim also, My copper tube is  .5 inch diameter and I made them 8 inches long, and the PVC tube is 9 inch with 2 small slots cut in the top,  inside I tried a zinc coated roofing nail (4 inch long)... did'nt get as much as I am getting with my thick piece of Galv-wire of 5 inch long, so I am using the Galv-wire in middle of tube, I'm going to just use the one single PVC tube and bury that in ground and just place the copper tube in the PVC slot in the ground and put cap on !  I will be trying one of these PVC EER's in the ground and run the wires inside and connect it to my scope... Also make an array of these and feed my (1 F cap) and see what happens, I have another idea on the copper tube and Galv-wire idea too, I will keep everone posted on that too !

I have thought about the metal exposure areas within the EER cells
I think if we can expose a larger area of the zinc to bring it as close as possible to the copper area inside the copper pipe, then we will pick up more ma's

I just don't know what to use to do this with right now, betta think about this for a bit.

jim
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

freepow

:'( Sorry to dissapoint everyone and myself, but I got a scope shot of my normal EER ( just Galv-pipe and copper tube in the ground ) photo #1 = frequency waves and dc-volts

my EER in PVC slot in the ground is photo #2 = just straight line dc-volts

Results very disapointed in EER in PVC slot in the ground... no frequency waves !

All these results are scope + to EER +  and  scope aligator clip to EER -