Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Milković's inertial propulsion cart + some improvements.

Started by broli, June 18, 2009, 06:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merg

What I have seen in this video was the fact that the SAME metal ball caused the cart traveled 3 times longer path in the case when it acted as a pendulum bob unlike the case when it was simple rolling down and crashed at the cart's edge.
So we are talking here about the same metal ball and the same potential energy, but the work done (the distance the cart traveled) is different - greater in the case of the pendulum.
It looks simple, we don't need the complicated explanation for this.

Cloxxki

Well, unless an ideal situation energy transfer is sought for the bumping ball, the experiment is hardly very conclusive.

Perhaps the cart should be rolling uphill? If the pendulum is so incredibly OU... A cart that is wide for stability yet lighter than the weight of the ball itself (at least seeking preferable ratio) should be ridden UP a slope, the COG of the cart reaching a higher position than it started at.
A one-way clutch on the wheels could be considered (very common on rollerskis). The initial roll-back in both setup would be resisted, likely resulting is a greater and more reliably comparable cart travel distances. I case of an uphill slope, the pendulum would have the change to work its way up the hill, not slipping back donw in "dead" or counter-active swings.
For the sake of an OU device, features such as one-way clutches IMO are very acceptable. Like ropes are allowed for rock climbing. You're still to bring the work of mass * height.

Montec

I remember an inertial drive claim that involved a solenoid and spring. At the correct operating frequency the wheeled cart would move across the table but it all boiled down to the difference between static and dynamic friction in the wheel bearings. Can friction also be at the root of this inertial drive claim?

:)