Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sue Obomba...Avoid Deployment

Started by Cap-Z-ro, July 19, 2009, 06:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Here is a quote from newbie123...which was deleted in error while purging troll attack posts:

" Cap-z-ro, you keep calling your skeptics trolls...  Which is another irony, cuz 3:1 makes you the troll. "

[Obviously by your comment you have made what you would call an astute observation.

Then I guess you noticed that the first comment from one of the posters designated as a troll, was to call me a racist.

That, according to you apparently is your description of a skeptic ?

Although the readers figured it out, you wouldn't - else you would never have posted it...by calling me the troll instead, you have actually exposed yourself as the troll that I said you were when you first dirtied up this forum with your tripe.

And this will also be my last reference to you directly.

You will just be deleted or identified as a troll according to the circumstance.]

newbie123

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on July 25, 2009, 05:40:55 PM
Here is a quote from newbie123...which was deleted in error while purging troll attack posts:

" Cap-z-ro, you keep calling your skeptics trolls...  Which is another irony, cuz 3:1 makes you the troll. "

[Obviously by your comment you have made what you would call an astute observation.

Then I guess you noticed that the first comment from one of the posters designated as a troll, was to call me a racist.

That, according to you apparently is your description of a skeptic ?

Although the readers figured it out, you wouldn't - else you would never have posted it...by calling me the troll instead, you have actually exposed yourself as the troll that I said you were when you first dirtied up this forum with your tripe.

And this will also be my last reference to you directly.

You will just be deleted or identified as a troll according to the circumstance.]

I didn't read all the other posts in this thread..   

But lets do the "math" here really quick...

What do trolls do?     

They post (usually bias) things to get a rise out of people (without regarding facts), and are normally outnumbered by folks with a different mindset.  Right?

What are you doing here?
Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

Cap-Z-ro

In comparison to the number of respectable members here who have shown their support for my efforts here, the comments above are a wasted effort.

When those I respect offer advice I always listen.

When people disrespect everyone including themselves offer their negative advice, I ignore them or delete them.

Regards...

Cap-Z-ro

And not so oddly enough...

"Racist Web Posts Traced to Homeland Security"

" The Wayne County Star in western New York has found that offensive remarks on its Web site came from Internet protocol addresses at the agency. "

Source here...

http://www.nytimes.com/glogin?URI=http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/25/nyregion/25immig.html&OQ=_rQ3D4&OP=fa4aeb8Q2FQ3DHQ2AQ27Q3DglzQ23fllBtQ3Dt88Q51Q3D8MQ3DtoQ3DQ60ufQ2AbYlQ60Q3DtoYppYbQ3BQ20Bp!

Regards...

Cap-Z-ro