Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tri-Toroidal-Transformer

Started by nilrehob, March 20, 2011, 07:35:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nilrehob

Quote from: Magluvin on March 21, 2011, 04:26:01 AM
Hey Hob

Here is a link to peswiki of a guy that is on your same path, and his design and explanation should help you a great deal. ;]
http://pesn.com/2011/03/20/9501793_Two_Toroid_Over-Unity_Gabriel_Device_--_Part_1/

Mags

Really interesting.

/Hob

nilrehob

Quote from: penno64 on March 20, 2011, 03:24:01 PM
@Nil,

If you rewatch the video, you may notice that Thane adjusts the input voltage somewhat, to strike where PF is.

A Variac may prove useful.

Penno

Yes I have a variac,
there are quite a few variations on how to hook everything up,
i will try to cover most of them, eventually

/Hob

nilrehob

Quote from: Magluvin on March 21, 2011, 01:47:57 AM
Hey Hob

Was thinking.  the windings that are on the cores that look pre wound, I fully suspect they are all open and not being used, BUT, there may be a posibility that just he mass of copper they are composed of may interfere with what you are looking for.
If you read the first pdf, it describes how flux is manifested into the cores, and after reading it and understanding it, I believe it.  The copper of the unused windings just may be in the way, maybe slowing things down.  Like how a magnet will fall slowly on a plate of copper or aluminum on a slant. There is drag. I know that the windings are not the same as a copper plate, but there may be some interference.

Just a thought.  Would be interesting if it did make a difference. ;]

Hope you find the pdfs interesting. I was very impressed.

Mags

Yes, and the spacing between my windings and the core even if the original windings don't interfere,
i have to read about space-gaps in transformers.

/Hob

Jack Noskills

Try shorting of one output secondary, or put them in parallel/serial configration.

There are unused windings in the toroid, try shorting the ones that have primary coil around it. Idea is that it would bring the 2 cores into saturation, then maybe flux generated by the secondary coils would not affect so much to primary.

What is the idle power or your trafo ? It should be as low as possible, otherwise power is wasted. In my opinion you should get OU with this one, low idle power is important. Add turns in your primary until idle power drops atleast below 100 ma, less is better. If you can play with frequency then other option is to increase it until idle power is low enough.