Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

polarized water, is the whole point.

Started by nitinnun, July 21, 2009, 04:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrah Day

So what is it with the you and the 'caps shift'? Is the key broken... are you just too lazy to use it... or is the clue in your forum name?

Tell you what, I'll stop being rude when people stop being stupid... deal? ;)
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

nitinnun

i share my insights with this forum, because they are important.
sharing our ideas, for the good of everyone living on this planet, is the whole point of this website.

you should not reject me.
you should be grateful for my thoughtfulness.

or maybe you would take me more seriously, if i made a 700 page book, and charged you ?

electricity generation, is as simple as polarizing water.

a pyramid can polarize water.

positive and negative metals can polarize water.

magnets can polarize water (but might get depleted, over time).

don't think that the only things that existed in egypt, are the things that someone dug up.
most of egypts stuff has been destroyed, over 7,000 years.

unless you think it never existed, simply because no one can find it....

if i destroyed all evidence that automobiles existed, than does that mean automobiles never existed ?

nitinnun

by the way.
if you consult dictionary.com, you will see that spare is the "proper" spelling of the word.

as in "when you polarize water, the negative half of the water gains an excess of SPARE electrons. which came from the positive half of the water, which is MISSING electrons."

or "SPARE electrons will willingly move from a negative body of water, through a wire/device, and into a positive body of water, as electricity."

"spair" isn't even recognized as a word. some people just assume it is the official spelling, and refuse all attempts to be corrected.

because they live in a nasty little box world.
and anything that tests their box worlds validity, is viciously attacked.

because they are an extremely narrow minded person.
who has no business posting to a website, that exists to development new technology.

Farrah day.
your future participation in any thread that i create, is thoroughly unwelcome.

AKA unwanted.

AKA unneeded

AKA undesired.

AKA go away. and do not return.

newbie123

Quote from: nitinnun on July 22, 2009, 03:50:47 PM

i share my insights with this forum, because they are important.

Please don't confuse "important"  and "completely ignorant of real science" ..

Your  insights are just random thoughts (on well understood topics)  and nothing more...  Period.   Go read some science books, so you're not so confused about things...
Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

nitinnun

Quote from: newbie123 on July 22, 2009, 04:05:40 PM
Please don't confuse "important"  and completely ignorant of real science..

Your  insights are just random thoughts (on well understood topics)  and nothing more...  Period.   Go read some science books, so you're not so confused about things...

if you tried to describe a radio to "scientists" who lived in the early 1800's, they would have said to you, what you typed above.

when innovators were developing basic radio knowledge in the middle to late 1800's, they got a lot of criticism from "scientists".
"scientists" who thought that their set-in-stone opinions were more valid, than the opinions of the innovators.

all of it was unhelpful criticism. that ran the risk of discouraging the innovators, and stalling the invention of the radio !

the only wise response, to something you don't like/understand, is "let it be".

i think that lots of the things christians and muslims think, are utter bull****
but i do not harass or discourage them.

because as long as they are respecting my free will (AKA leaving me alone),
they may think whatever they please.

besides.
if you don't understand something as simple, as how polarized water can generate electricity, than i don't want your diseased brain vomiting its infectious waste onto my threads anyway.