Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

self feeding transformer idea

Started by seekingknowledge, February 09, 2012, 07:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seekingknowledge

Ok like many idea not sure if this one has been done but im sure it has been thought of, now im also sure that there is a factor in transformer theory that makes this idea impossible but here goes anyway, ok we have two coils of the same guage wire same wire lenth same number of loops and same dimensions etc so in other words two identical coils, now to one coil we have connected to say a 12 volt battery source and at that voltage it consumes say one amp, now we all know that if we place the second coil next to that one and have load connected to it (light bulb) we get an induced current in the second coil. But what i wish to know is what happens if current is ran thru both coils from the supply battery at the same time in theory we have the battery voltage making a current in both coils but at the same time we have induced voltage from both coils making a current in each other, has this been tried by anyone? and could this be used to drive magnets to make a motor aswell as run electrical loads?

seekingknowledge

OH and i forgot to mention i have some coils to wind over the weekend and try connection light bulbs in series and parralle to the coils so i guess will have some kind of idea soon.

seekingknowledge

oh im such a dumb ass i forgot to mention that current is to be feed thru both coils but in different polaritys cos as we know induced current in a secondary coil will always be in opposite directions so in this set up the two coils that are inducing current in each other are induceing in a dirrection that is the same posative direction, of the batterie it could take a load off the battery.

Thats if anyone cares to answer this stupid thread lol.