Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

resonant freq from material

Started by EMuntinga, February 11, 2006, 02:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ring_theory

Everything that exists has a resonant frequency and can be effected by an outside force. I think i know what your attempting and your along the right lines. wave harmonics rules the universe. EVERYTHING even quantum manifestations are effected by wave harmonics. the plastic on your monitor is resonating it is in motion the very atoms bonded at the molecular level are in motion. However most we see as a solid is moving extremely slow. Liquids are what we can see wave harmonics in action via the waveform. Everything is effected by an outside force conservation laws predict that.

However the plastic on your monitor is a closed system sealed by the event in time of molding. It happily serves it's purpose while the threat by outside forces such as heat or impact even the very air that sustains us is a threat to it and will eventually succome to these outside forces.

Anyways stainless steel is moving even slower than plastic and resists change and outside forces that plastic cannot endour. I'd say that meeting or exceding the resonant frequency of said material will deform and break down at the molecular level. However it is a matter of intelectual property that heat is commonly used. However sonics and wave harmonics are still in it's infantcy. as far as i'm concerned the perfect waveform will be able to do this.