Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

500 kw device from USA

Started by justawatt, October 29, 2020, 01:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlienGrey

Wesley, perhaps not so much idiots, but reprobates! ;)

AG

skybiker63

So many ordered and Paid for a GPM unit from them, in December 2020 they claimed to have shipped out all orders.
It would be interesting if someone has received his unit ? would be great to get some Feedback  :o
I know that thousands are interested and so many have ordered, so there must be some who got their unit to give a short Feedback.

Jo-EL

Quote from: bistander on October 29, 2020, 04:20:33 PM
Or perhaps it's like this. A simple analogy:

There is a football field. Empty. Nothing happening there. Along comes a football. Two teams arrive. They bring energy. They have rules. They interact/play per those rules. Result is entertainment, a product of sorts. Game over. All leave. Field remains, empty.

Was there anything on the field before the match? Is there anything on the field afterwards?

I don't think the field is the energy source. Perhaps, like the football field with a stiff cross wind during the match, another source of energy is present on the field, and could affect the match.

If you or someone can identify that source prevailing in the magnetic field, or electric field, or gravitational field, and tap into it, great. Let's go for it.

Does this guy have it? I don't think so. But I looked. And I'll watch. And I'll hope. But I'm not about to invest without proof.

bi

Good analogy, but...

The field is not empty for FE or OU ! Named it like everybody want to name it.
The trick is to hold the FIELD'S in motion !

I think that it is not allowed in a lot of countrys of killing energy of radio and tv from DBV-T and (2)

The people that have paid without seeing, understand or proof of third's persons, NOBODY can help. Or not should help ?

The information of the % it looks for me only like a big ( o small ) battery !
Big construction with small amount of energy that can be in ! :o