Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Devices based on Don Smith Concepts

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 25, 2009, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peterae

Thanks xee

Number 3 is what i am after, so i take that as a no the tails are not included in the quarter length of wire, this is telling me i need less turns on my secondary, so i now wonder how Don managed this relationship, i could do it if it included the tails.

Peter

Yucca

Quote from: Peterae on September 22, 2009, 04:18:33 PM
Hi Yucca

Do i include the tails length as well as the 5 turns wire length to equal 1/4 of my secondary wire length.

I don't know, haven't tried that in experiment yet. But my main secondary has 9inch leads powering it and my sniffers are best when the same length as only the coiled wire.

Quote from: Peterae on September 22, 2009, 04:18:33 PM
nice GUI is that a dot matrix display, i ask because how did you get the menu at the bottom, what is the processor.
Hi Peter,

It's a 128x128 16bit colour LCD, a nokia part from phones a few years back. I programmed the main numbers to look like 7seg oldstyle displays, so you can see the off segments still as very light grey.

The green bars can be moved to any digit in any channel (or to menu), the user then presses select and that number can be adjusted, its adjusted by its multiplier so if you keep winding then the higher decade digits to the left will change on 10 rollover.

I'm trying to make best use of display area for the main freq readout, when you enter the menus then the font is small (like menu is written with).

Yucca.

Peterae

Yucca
Nice work, it was the grey segments that threw me, so it must have a driver chip embeded i guess for easy interface.

I wanted to make the primary coil tomorrow, but now i need to think some more, as the primary is 5 turns and the secondary 19- 20 and the primary is smaller diameter it is impossible for me to make it a quarter of the wire length by quiet a bit the only thing i can think of is to chop down the secondary length to match 4 x the primary, i will crunch the numbers tomorrow and see how much i need to lose.
I think xee is right about the tails not being an active part because in the pictures one of the tails is longer than the other with regard to where they goto on the connector block.

Peterae

Ah maybe if i make the primary and fire up the spark gap with no caps and use a neon to find the node on the secondary that will tell me where the point is, i think Don said that somewhere as well, do you think that is possible.

Yucca

Quote from: Peterae on September 22, 2009, 05:27:52 PM
Yucca
Nice work, it was the grey segments that threw me, so it must have a driver chip embeded i guess for easy interface.

I wanted to make the primary coil tomorrow, but now i need to think some more, as the primary is 5 turns and the secondary 19- 20 and the primary is smaller diameter it is impossible for me to make it a quarter of the wire length by quiet a bit the only thing i can think of is to chop down the secondary length to match 4 x the primary, i will crunch the numbers tomorrow and see how much i need to lose.
I think xee is right about the tails not being an active part because in the pictures one of the tails is longer than the other with regard to where they goto on the connector block.

Yes it has its own video buffer RAM and an SPI interface to adjust said RAM, you can plot pixles or horizontal lines with one instruction packet. I coded an 8x8 font and also a larger 7seg lcd type font taking advantage of horizontal spans to maximise speed.

I think also xee is correct, only active inductive wire length may be important. If your supply lines are straight then L element wil be low and C will depend on interwire proximity.