Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Devices based on Don Smith Concepts

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 25, 2009, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xee2

Peterae

Peterae

Quote from: Yucca on September 24, 2009, 06:25:10 PM
Peter, When you try this then maybe also try and match the L1C1 resonance freq to the natural freq of the trafo L2 and then take power off L2 through FWBR.

I've tried just such an experiment with my insectocuter trafo but the potted in caps over L2 are spoiling things and dragging my l2 freq way down.

Have you got a variable cap yet. I'm still on the lookout and want to buy at least a decent air varicap next month capable of going to 2kV. I've also thought of making a varicap using alufoil tape and two CD covers that I can slide over each other, probably it would only be tiny C max though?

Hi Yucca
Thanks for the advice, although the microwave transformer will only be about 50hz so i am not sure if i can get the primary down to that, would be interesting to try though.

The Vacuum caps do seem to get snapped up when they are a good price, i have been outbid on a few now, but still looking in from time to time to get 1.

My first task i feel is to trim my secondary to match a quarter of the primary, i guess this is right as the secondary from what Don says is 4 times the length, once i have this i can put my 0.2 on the primary and 0.047 on the secondary and hopefully trim using a variable cap to account for the inaccuracies of the main caps, now if what Don says is true i am willing to bet the resonant freq with the caps should be an even division of the natural frequency, once i have met these conditions, i will feel i would be in a position to say i have a successful replication.

First i should try the neon screwdriver on the secondary while sparking the primary and look for the node and then trim to that point, maybe this is easiest if it works, it's certainly the way Don said to do it.Has anyone tried this method yet.

Peter

Yucca

Quote from: Peterae on September 25, 2009, 09:10:40 AM
Hi Yucca
Thanks for the advice, although the microwave transformer will only be about 50hz so i am not sure if i can get the primary down to that, would be interesting to try though.

The Vacuum caps do seem to get snapped up when they are a good price, i have been outbid on a few now, but still looking in from time to time to get 1.

My first task i feel is to trim my secondary to match a quarter of the primary, i guess this is right as the secondary from what Don says is 4 times the length, once i have this i can put my 0.2 on the primary and 0.047 on the secondary and hopefully trim using a variable cap to account for the inaccuracies of the main caps, now if what Don says is true i am willing to bet the resonant freq with the caps should be an even division of the natural frequency, once i have met these conditions, i will feel i would be in a position to say i have a successful replication.

First i should try the neon screwdriver on the secondary while sparking the primary and look for the node and then trim to that point, maybe this is easiest if it works, it's certainly the way Don said to do it.Has anyone tried this method yet.

Peter

Peter, I'm watching your progress with great interest, I think you're going to get great efficiency out of the thing!

I haven't tried trimming anything yet other than sniffer coil (taped wire bundles) lengths and turns (hence circumference). I need varicaps or at least a better selection of static caps. Also my rig is only quarter wave, just like a regular T coil, I will need to wind another secondary. At the moment tuning between L1 and L2 is by no means perfect and I think because these aircoils are quite high Q you need to tune fairly accurately. I might build another primary out of bare copper and then make a sliding tap on that, at least I could get good tuning without buying varicap then. But of course the magic wire length ratios would be screwed up.

Yucca.

xee2

@ Peterae

Quote from: Peterae on September 25, 2009, 04:01:12 AM
you going to join the builders club.

Not for this project. I do not understand what you are trying to do. I am hoping it will become clear in time. Yucca posted a diagram of coupled loops. But I do not see what that is suppose to accomplish. I have looked at a few Don Smith videos and I find it difficult for me to believe some of the things he says. 

I now have a nice high voltage power supply, thanks in part to Yucca, and there are some other experiments I would like to try. But I will be following your build to see what I can learn.