Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Devices based on Don Smith Concepts

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 25, 2009, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minde4000

Quote from: Nabo00o on November 05, 2010, 10:00:19 PM
I don't know if this has already been mentioned but the user armagedo0on has also done some experiments which have very close similarities to Don's devices. (Check out all his videos btw)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA87r58iCXo
The video speaks for itself, and it is Don's approach to the "normal" Tesla coil, with the primary moved into the center of the secondary. I do not believe the secondary is reverse winded from the middle though.

I'm just thinking if he had put a much higher voltage into that, he could have gone from miliwats into kilowats....

Replications are the key here of course, not talk, so I hope I will be able to supply the knowledge base with something as well with time....
Julian

Somewhat middle tapped tesla coil. As far as I know noone ever properly replicated this device (usual consiquence on most any other inventor devices...) so noone can tell. I have a descent setup but no power supply that could hit spark 1:3 to main system frequency - 50khz(spark) to 150khz (main) .. or to every third wave thus sustaining resonance.
Thats my personal experience.

Minde

minde4000

Quote from: luishan on November 05, 2010, 10:45:38 PM
Check it out here. One person partially succeed to replicate the device.

Partially succeeded? Huh? Sorry bro...
No HF spark excited primary tank ... no sustained resonance in primary tank... no go.

Minde

Nabo00o

That is a very decent setup to put it mildly  :D

First I wondered: Is that a one turn primary?!? But looking at it a little closer and I see the rest of it....
Seems like you got some pretty high quality components there, a shame you can't use it yet, though I look forward to see it when you get it started  ;) That's also pretty much how I'm thinking about making it. But I'm not sure whether a one layer coil or a pancake one would be the best...
If its about making the magnetic fields highly separated from the center and out then I would say the latter.

I hope I'll find some more info about that soon.
Julian
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.

armagdn03

Quote from: Nabo00o on November 05, 2010, 10:00:19 PM
I don't know if this has already been mentioned but the user armagedo0on has also done some experiments which have very close similarities to Don's devices. (Check out all his videos btw)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA87r58iCXo
The video speaks for itself, and it is Don's approach to the "normal" Tesla coil, with the primary moved into the center of the secondary. I do not believe the secondary is reverse winded from the middle though.

I'm just thinking if he had put a much higher voltage into that, he could have gone from miliwats into kilowats....

Replications are the key here of course, not talk, so I hope I will be able to supply the knowledge base with something as well with time....
Julian

Hello, that is my video,

The secondary is a bifilar wound tesla coil, created to have a high electrostatic component. The center wound primary creates 2 virtual poles on each side of the primary of opposite polarity. Through the center of the secondary is a wire with a diode. The two virtual poles capacitively couple to the central wire and cause it to pump charge through a load.

Inductive action causes 2 virtual electric poles, which are capacitively coupled to a load. This unit was DC output, however it is easy to accomplish AC.

Smith has quite obviously not released anything of value. Pave your own way.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

FatBird

Congratulations on your BEAUTIFUL SETUP!!!

How did you wind the big coil so perfectly?

Thank you.