Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Devices based on Don Smith Concepts

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 25, 2009, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yucca

Nice vids flathunter, 1664 is a nice brew ;) I didn´t get round to trying a PFT today, but I will do in the near future.

I picked up some more electrical terminal blocks from the hardware store so now I´ll wind my primary and set up my first Smith like circuit on a thin MDF board. Tuning for now will involve different numbers of parallel 2000pF caps and I will also make my primary be 8 turns and file small tap points onto each turn so I can try soldering the feed on different taps. This should give me quite a few frequency points to experiment with. I´ll be setting up a cap and small gap on the output and counting the fires in a given time. This will give me some relative idea about how well its tuned I hope.

Again I´m thinking the grounding resistor on the secondary coil ends is something that needs careful consideration, I think this might be a vital tuning point, we want to force nodes but we dont want those nodes to be zeros, hence the resistor instead of straight tied.

I think the key is to allow a fairly free swinging standing half wave, this will allow for it to oscillate at fundamental but also at any other frequency at the same time.

Imagine a ruler in free space oscillating at its half wave resonance, well if the ends are on elastic bands instead of anchored then we could also wobble it at much lower frequencies up and down at the same time that it vibrates at its half wave. Difficult to explain, but anyway, if we can get the secondary to generate a large EM field at its fundamental then it may reach out and couple with a large volume of space (like an active antenna).

Through this coupling it may then be able to extract energy from other much lower frequency sources available in that large volume of space like for example schumann resonance which is very feeble at 1picotesla but if you can interact with a sphere of space 10kM radius it maybe a significant power source?

I would really like to get hold of a good variable vacuum capacitor for easy fine tuning, preferably up to 1000pF 5kV, it looks like Russia is the place to buy these at good prices on ebay, next paycheck I may look at getting one.

xeno, I´ve been thinking about that polarised cap... Maybe it´s a diagram error, like he picked the wrong component from his component pallete. It spooks me too. ??? I think the voltage rating shouldn´t matter provided he set the gap to breakdown before max cap voltage is reached.

Yucca

Peterae

Hi Guys

Just got to wait for my order of diodes and caps to arrive now, 10-15 Days :(

Mean time i have just bought a grid dip meter, been meaning to get one for ages, should come in very handy on this build.

Peter

Peterae

Oh one other thing, anyone using Tv or Monitor line output transformers (LOPTX) maybe able to find the pinout of their transformer if you locate the FAT number printed on it, by cross referencing here

http://www.donberg.ie/catalogue/line_output_transformers/konig_line_output_transformers/page_1.html?perpage=1000

Peter

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: Yucca on August 21, 2009, 08:13:30 PM
xeno, I´ve been thinking about that polarised cap... Maybe it´s a diagram error, like he picked the wrong component from his component pallete. It spooks me too. ??? I think the voltage rating shouldn´t matter provided he set the gap to breakdown before max cap voltage is reached.

You have an excellent point with the gap breakdown there. That is the only explanation at least why he might not fry his caps by the sheer voltage level of the NST.
In the 4000 VDC caps device he talks about using lightning protectors as gaps. Not sure what breakdown they usually come with.
On the secondary side of the table device he uses a 10 kV cap across the center tap and the top side of the secondary, which also is rated way too low with a 1:10 winding ratio which will produce voltages between 20kV and 60kV.
The high voltage cables that connect the secondary to the caps are rated at 80kV breakdown, so he runs below 80kV obviously.
If the lightning protector gap is limiting the primary voltage on the cap to 2kV then the voltage across the secondary 10kV rated cap could be just 10kV.
But then the question arises why he used a 9kV output NST instead of a 2kV output one ?!

About the actual oscillation of the circuit, one has to assume that the AC component obviously does not harm the caps for some miraculous reason that we can´t explain yet.
When i first stumbled across that seeming contradiction i assumed that DC caps maybe won`t oscillate at all (together with an inductor) due to their strict polarisation.
However the literature states that they would and likely will get destroyed.
To create any significant RF in the circuit, it has to oscillate (and thus change polarity) somehow  ???

@Peterae: Nice dipmeter! I am sure it will come handy with this type of devices ;)

Keep it up!