Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Devices based on Don Smith Concepts

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 25, 2009, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peterae

Yucca

Quote from: stprue on September 20, 2009, 11:43:03 AM
That sounds great im not sure what micro code is!  Would it be compatible with a mac for loading?  Very exciting.

Code as in software to upload to the microcontroller chip (using a USB cable) Yes you can upload code using a MAC, I develop on a MAC myself. To compile and upload code is simple, just install the needed application on your mac then import the source code and click one button and its done.

oscar

Hi Yucca and all,

thanks for keeping at it.

User Michael John Nunnerley on energeticforum posted a setup and experiment which might be connected to how Don Smith's center tapped output transformer works - part 16 in Smith's schematic here: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7679.msg192622#msg192622.

Michael John Nunnerley's original posting is here:
http://www.energeticforum.com/68531-post1.html

I will rephrase his posting:

All you need is a transformer with a center tap secondary of 12-0-12v and a primary of 240v or 120v depending on what is available in the country you live.
You will use the transformer in reverse, so that the original primary side will become the output side.

You also need a cap of 100nf a reed switch and a magnet. The circuit is shown below.

Make sure that your leads to the reed switch are long enough so as you can put some distance between the magnet and the transformer so that their magnetic fields will not interact.

Connect a meter to your pick up coil L3 (the original primary of the transformer) and set the meter to 200mv AC.

Take the reed switch and pass the magnet rapidly so as to make and break the contact.
See the voltage you are getting on the meter, it will be millivolts, what more did you expect

Now what is happening here?

If you look at the circuit you will see that when the switch is closed only L1 is in the cicuit, but when it is open L1+L2 are in the circuit. When we close the switch we change the inductance and capacitance aka resistance in the circuit. Changing these has caused a current to flow.

Other things are happening in this circuit as well but I will see if anyone can come up with them.

I can create over 700v on my setup!!!!!!!!!! Yes I do have to increase the circuit but there are some great possibilities for using this very simple but very important circuit.
The transmission was a '53 (Johnny Cash)

Peterae

Theoretical guys here's a question or 2.

We are aiming for a quarter wave relationship between primary and secondary.

My secondary coil has 20 turns and is 528.5 cm long including tails. using a slightly bigger than 5 inch tube.

My primary using a slightly less than 2 inch tube for 5 turns is 86cm long without tails.

Do i make my primary wire length a quarter of the secondary length including tails, or is it without the wire used for the tails.

I suspect Don trimmed his secondary down to 19 turns from 20 maybe this was because of the reduced diameter of the primary.

Also

Is knowing the wire length enough to work out the natural freq of my coil, just convert wire length to wavelength or freq.

Peter

xee2

@ Peterae

Quote from: Peterae on September 22, 2009, 10:10:57 AM
We are aiming for a quarter wave relationship between primary and secondary.

??? A 1/4 wavelength at 1 MHz is about 250 feet in air. Your coils do not seem long enough to be 1/4 wavelength in the frequency range of a Tesla coil.