Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning 3 KWatts ERR unit powering 3 x 800 Watt lamps

Started by hartiberlin, July 26, 2009, 11:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artic_Knight

Quote from: infringer on July 26, 2009, 11:40:56 PM
hrmmm... I wonder how they obtain the frequency to extract the energy from the ground I sure hope some of our ground or earth energy folks are looking into this it seems way too simplistic maybe real who knows ...

But from my observation the dress style looks a bit last century ...

Not to say folks don't dress like that today...

Also it looks as if it is a VHS dub just some simple observations but the more people laying claims the more people invest research into stuff like this...

if my grandfather walked out onto this video dressed as he normally is he would fit in.  there are old fashion people around that still dress like that :) and this looks like similiar stuff my grandfather has talked about before. he was a self taught electrician.

Mr. Angus

Hello Forum.
I just joined so that I could post this comment. I very often read threads here and find this site very informative and provacative...in a good way.
I stumbled upon this thread in a search of "Kapanadze Generator" and thought that this is what you are talking about.
I recently have taken on the task of building a Bedini type wheel system after reading and researching Ed Leedskalnin. Anyway, my path has taken me to a place now where I just wound a caduceus coil with the hopes of using a high frequency AC current from the wheel to put into the caduceus coil to study any scalar effects that may occur.
Today I was researching and came across the video on this thread of this machine. My first inclination was that this thing was making a high frequency current to pass through a caduceus coil and having a secondary coil to collect the resultant magnetic scalar waves. The scalar waves are not measureable with conventional equipement. The guy with this device also illudes to the fact that his coils are special...and won't show them...hmmm.
I am a couple of days from being able to find the time to try this. My thoughts initially were that Ed Leedskalnin did this and used the scalar waves to move his rocks at Coral Castle.
I think that the scalar waves are the reason that the Japanese didn't like it. Also, if two of these were next to each other and the beams crossed at 90 degrees there may be big trouble...this is how Scalar Energy Weapons work...a la Tesla.
Just a few thoughts

Mr. Angus

The fact that the coils are on these plates is very interesting. The plates (the "pick-up") are on 1 plane in relation to the coils...this is exactly how scalar waves would be emitted from a cylindrical caduceus coil. I will guess that 1 plate layer type would be negative and the other positive.
Ed Leedskalnin wrote a book called "Magnetic Current" that explains that there are always 2 polarized forces running against each other...both in a right hand screw fashion.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/242432/Ed-Leedskalnin-Magnetic-Current-Illustrated

Here is a Perpetual Motion Holder that Ed designed...or maybe I should say the Masonic heritage.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfBcYyr0fWI

Magluvin

I just wanted to say, WOW, about this thread. Very very interesting stuff here and I read the whole thing in one shot. And I learned some interesting things about some interesting people here also. ;]

Powerunlimited

I found it interesting that the rods were magnetic when you put the ruler on them. Would you ascertain that each end of the rods were of opposite polarity as the ruler stuck to both rods? It still would not indicate if the rods were permanent  mags or not, they could be electro induced.

Magluvin

smoky

Hi guys, this is just my idea of how ERR may work in spirit of trying to help,
Appologies to Dr Schwartz for errors as I don't really know the whole story.

I believe the ERR device is a magnifier just like a curved magnifying glass lens or more closely like a Fresnel lens.  Instead of light being bent inward toward the focal point it works to bend EM waves inward toward it's focal point.

Not only this, it does a clever frequency shift by beating (heterodyning) incoming ambient energy frequencies with an internal voltage tuned generator frequency.  The frequency difference a constant frequency band(f in - f local) appears across both halves of the waveguide which houses the left and right coils.

The slots or guides are run in transverse electric mode (TE) with voltage vertical across the narrow dimension of the slot and magnetic field sideways. Just like an aperture antenna often used in microwave.

The coils & slots are arranged in pairs 180 degrees out of phase with each other, when one side goes positive the other goes negative.
The outer width measured across the two slots defines a full wavelength at the highest frequency of the guides passband without mode changing.

The thickness of the aluminum slab which the slot is cut from defines the lowest frequency of the guide pass band.

The aluminum outer panel has a negative dielectric response to incoming EM radiation. This means the voltage part of the incoming field gets shifted in relation to the magnetic part of the field distorting its normal electric to magnetic phase relationship.
To bend the incoming wave completely just like a thick piece of glass or the surface of some water. We have to bend both the electric and the magnetic part of the wave.
When the advancing distorted wavefront appears on the inside of the aluminum  it meets the Bismuth surface. Now Bismuth is diamagnetic it exhibits both Hall effect and an extremely non linear permeabilty to magnetic fields.

The coils in the guide slots underneath the Bismuth strobe the Bismuth surface magnetically.

Because the Bismuth layer is very thin compared to the incoming frequencies wavelength and because it's diamagnetic it has a negative response to magnetic fields.  This bends the magnetic part of the incoming waves field.

The response from the Bismuth is able to act as a catalyst mobilising the atoms in the aluminum plate causing it to bulge and compress across it's surface making it act like a fresnel type lens to incoming EM radiation.
Causing it to behave like a hyper efficient lens literally BEAMING energy to the guide slots below.
To get extra bending toward the focal point in the centre of the guide cavity, extra layers of aluminum & bismuth can be added. Just like stacking lenses in a telescope or multi coating our spectacles (with metalic oxides).

The strobing of the non linear Bismuth also has another consequence.
When 2 frequencies are combined in something linear like a resistor we just get the same two frequencies out again they superimpose but don't mix as can be seen on a scope.

When 2 frequencies are combined in something non linear like our human ear or a piece of Bismuth or a semiconductor. We get sum and difference frequencies produced as well as the original frequencies.

The guide slots are tuned to pick off the difference frequency or narrower range of difference frequencies. The broader the bandwidth the higher the power available to us (from Boltzmans).

From here I am less sure, it may be .....from Dr Schwarts drawings.
Each turn of each coil on the rods themselves look like short circuit to the advancing RF wavefront down the guide. Simply because of the high stray capacitance at the start and finish of each turn & perhaps by the special winding technique of each turn. 
Anyhow suffice to say there's a negative electric permittivity from the ferrite in the rod itself and a negative magnetic permeability from the special coil design.

When you drop a stone in a pond the waves radiate outward with exponentially diminishing amplitude.
With man made "Metamaterials" assembled as the genuis of Dr Schwarz has done it is possible to achieve the opposite.

ie Collect EM waves and concentrate them, just like a magnifying glass a microwave dish or a Yagi antenna does.

How the output becomes DC with out a rectifier? Don't really know only seen one paper on this concerning diffraction grating effects & can't understand it yet.

Thanks to
Dr Schwartsz for the info you kindly provided to the Yahoo Noahs Ark Group files. 
to BeanangelTreon On YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9cFOqIDgqc
to Mr Thomas Henry Hand of Duke University for his pdf on tuneable metamaterials.

Gerry