Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Antidote Offered for Deadly Swine Flu Vaccine

Started by Cap-Z-ro, July 29, 2009, 05:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

" Be sure to see the end of this post for more information about Dr. Ken.

During our visit we discussed the swine flu at length. Dr. Ken said he was not worried about catching the swine flu he was worried about catching the Swine Flu Vaccine!

Here is what he said he would do to get the bad stuff out of your body and kill off any injected viruses if he could not avoid a mandatory injection:

Drink half a bottle to a bottle of superior colloidal silver the first day and half a bottle a day for a few days afterwards.

Take superior digestive enzymes - as many as 10 every hour or so for the first day and half a dozen twice a day on an empty stomach for a few days after that which will dissolve the coatings around any viruses and enable them to be killed off by the colloidal silver and immune system.

A good product/price combination would be: Jarrow Enzymes Plus.

Another top quality product that I like a lot is Univase Forte and Jon Barron has an excellent proteolytic enzymes product as well.

Be sure to take other some good anti-virals such as:

• Garlic
• Olive leaf extract
• Oil of wild mountain oregano
• Grapefruit seed extract

Take a good immune booster such as Sutherlandia OPC or the wonderful RM-10 mushroom product (also made by Garden of Life and also available at iHerb and other outlets).

Cleanse and detox the entire body including a good metal removal product such as Jon Barron's Metal Magic or perhaps EDTA.

According to Dr. Ken the best protocol of all would be to avoid the vaccine and follow a flu avoidance protocol such as the one I suggest here:

Htttp://www.tbyil.com/Flu.htm

But he realizes that it may be impossible for many of us to avoid the jabs that appear to be heading our way this fall and believes that the steps outlined above will offer the best protection.

More on Dr. Ken:

Dr. Ken as I and others call him became an MD about 40 years ago and worked in Emergency care as well as his own general practice.

Some years into his practice he began switching more and more to alternative and integrative medicine because he wanted to heal people and what he saw that mainstream
drugs and therapies generally only managed symptoms and led to further problems instead of actually addressing and curing the cause of the problem.

Fourteen years ago he received a naturopathic doctor degree and eventually in 2005 stopped practicing mainstream medicine altogether.

Now Dr. Ken offers the best of both worlds - he has all the training and experience of an MD and is able to apply that knowledge to recognizing medical conditions (he excels in interpreting blood workups) and then determine the best choices for nutritional support and natural healing therapies - without mainstream drugs or treatments - to help people solve their problems safely effectively and permanently whenever possible.

I have known him for two years now participated in natural health seminars with him and have only the highest regards for him."

Regards...