Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to create a monopole magnet!

Started by gravityblock, July 30, 2009, 11:00:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yucca

Quote from: brian334 on August 01, 2009, 03:33:04 PM
I am having trouble understanding what space/time is.
Will you make us a drawing of space/time so we can
better understand it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spacetime

What color is space/time?

Whatever color you choose to graph it in.

What is the density of space/time?

Zero, it is just a math tool, a 4D coordinate system to help model spatial events in the temporal domain.

brian334

Yucca,
Are you saying space/time is not real?

gravityblock

I am proposing that the elementary particles including the electrons and photons are in a different space-time than us or their 4D coordinate system is at a different scale than our 4D coordinate system.   Their 4D coordinate system that is at a different scale than ours is contained or trapped within our 4D coordinate system.

The 4D coordinate system is the length, width, height, and time of a system.  A 4D coordinate system that is at a 2:1 scale would mean the L,W,H, and T are all at a 2:1 scale.  An object that is 6 inches in length in one coordinate system would be equivalent to 3 inches in the other coordinate system.

The electrons in their 4D coordinate system is a monopole magnet with a static charge. In our 4D system, the electrons have a changing electric and magnetic fields.  The affects between the systems are responsible for electromagnetism in our 4D system.  Relativity becomes an issue when things are at a different scale. 

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Yucca

Quote from: brian334 on August 01, 2009, 05:46:35 PM
Yucca,
Are you saying space/time is not real?

Hi brian,

Well space is real, and time could be said to be "real". But spacetime itself is as far as I understand it just a concept linking the two into one coordinate system to aid math modelling. I suppose the closest thing to a "real" manifestation of spacetime is what is often termed the "aether" as it is said by some to support both spatial and temporal displacement (or oscillation).

brian334

Gravity,
Will you draw us a picture of space/time?