Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity/weight/float/waterpump

Started by Cherryman, July 30, 2009, 01:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloxxki

Looks like stroke capacity for the bottom cilinder will need to exceed the top and middle buckets, by the volume in the hose between level height with top of bottom cilinder and outlet of the hose.
When the middle bucket starts its piston power stroke, first the hose will be filled, before the top bucket gets to receive anything.

Should this prove to work, with just some valves to be openen and closed, it will be quite a contest to get the most cycles per time unit for a given capacity. Or the greatest amount of power generated from a standardized amount of water.

In a water pump application, I suppose the middle bucket would be the normal water level inlet. Interesting would be to see how high, and at which rate water could pump itself up this way, like in a water lock situation. I want to make channels from the ocean to the sahara, you see. Get some positive climate change going.

Cherryman

I just did a first test:

See if i can get the cylinder back to the top starting position when it is refilled.

I was curious if the floating would overcome the resistance of the watertight seals.
Due to the one way valves in the piston i can push the water downwards, but when refilling it will float automatically upwards while letting the water pass by the valve.

It worked!  So far so good..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQAw9obVfUI

No i have to figure how much weight i need to push the water up high enough and then find a balance with dead weight and the water weight. 

brian334

This is daum, more magic water that flows uphill.

WildBill

hey cherryman, was wondering how your experiments are proceeding. Sure seems like this one should work  ;)
Every great journey begins with a single step!!

RebeLLz

Man kann Energie nicht erzeugen, nur umwandeln.