Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How Gravity Works

Started by Dave45, July 08, 2009, 09:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

an areogel-vacuum bubble would not defy gravity.
gravity would have the exact same affect that it has on anything else of the same mass as the areogel bubble.

What makes it float is its 'weight' with respect to the AIR its floating ON.
once it reaches the outer limits of the earths atmosphere it will sit upon the top layer of air, but still be just as atracted to the gravitational force. mgh, h in this case would start at the top of the air mass, and is allowed to go below that, with the bouyancy taking into account.  same applies for a sumbarine in water.
once the sub reaches the top of the water it cannot then fly into the air. nor can a foam bubble fly into space.

YES - you can use this as a method of flying, ive designed a few bouyant vehicles and there was once a small city that flew in the skies above us. - but it is not defying gravity, it is simply displacing more "air weight"than the weight you are lifting up.
Bouyancy.

weight is distinctly different from mass for this reason.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

onthecuttingedge2005

Hi Smoky.

Gravity is not a thing, it is a tensor field which is a product of matter and energy, it is the tensor field around Matter and Energy. this Tensor field is a "displacement" of filled space.

the model works and what works, works.

there is no Graviton. it is a failed postulated particle. so stick with Tensor Displacement Field theories if you wish to get any where on this subject.

The Aerogel Hollow Sphere model follows all the rules of Tensor Field Displacement in accordance to Negative Gravitational influence.

the rule here is 99.999% Sub-Nuclear Vacuum and 99.999% Nuclear Vacuum and 99.998% Atomic Vacuum.

of course you can choose any path you like.

see you around.
Jerry ;)

gravityblock

@all

The Aerogel Jerry is talking about may not be anti-gravity, but it does allow one to reach the upper atmosphere with very little to no energy input.  From the upper atmosphere, it wouldn't require much energy to move into space.

This is a much better and safer method than trying to brute force your way into space with huge amounts of energy and costs, such as what NASA is doing.

The Aerogel is the next best thing to anti-gravity at the moment, weather anti-gravity is a possibility or not, we should consider what is currently possible, even if it isn't a true anti-gravity device.

Thanks Jerry for the links on how to make Aerogel.  I will be studying this in depth.

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

sm0ky2

i agree gravityblock.   bouyancy is a much better method of climbing the sky.
and if areogel can displace more air than helium im all for it.
a helium-car would need a gas chamber the size of a bedroom to fly.
with something like areogel this may be much smaller
which makes a bouyant vehicle more practicle.
However, i do not think "anti-gravity" is an accurate description for this effect.

a vacuum does not defy gravity, its force pulls equally inwards in all directions.
It is the container this vacuum is inside that floats, because it is displacing more than its own mass in air.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Overmind

Quote from: sm0ky2 on July 09, 2009, 01:00:07 PM
Gravity is caused by the EM-field of every atom/molecule in a mass interacting with the combined EM-field of another mass.
Gravity = closed field lines (of an E-M field, yes).

Quote from: sm0ky2 on July 09, 2009, 01:00:07 PM
"anti-gravity" is simply a parallel opposing vector of opposite charge. Whos magnitude is equal to, or greater than that of the mass you are trying to lift.  some german (russian maybe?) guy demonstrated this in the 50-60s with a flying scooter and about 45 small-cell batteries,  flew a foot and a half off the ground.
There is no 'charge' for gravity (that's why two planets or other masses will never repel). That does not mean you can't create a stronger then gravity E-M force to use against it.