Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Organic grown Carbon Nano Tubes

Started by onthecuttingedge2005, August 02, 2009, 07:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

infringer said:
truth be told nanotech is still in its birthing state it needs some evolution. ... it is a tuff an expensive thing to make with current tech but in time...
Exactly.  Carbon nanotubes were being considered for composite supersonic aircraft components(wings, fuselage), but expense is still high.

Finally I would love for someone to test rochell salt piezoelectric crystals to increase output on solar cells.
I had to look these up on the 'Web:

http://groupkos.com/eso/tiki-index.php?page=Growing%20the%20Piezoelectric%20Crystal%20Orb

http://groupkos.com/eso/tiki-read_article.php?articleId=68

You're right about the solar cells, but Rochelle salt production doesn't seem to me to be connected in subject or practice.

--Lee

"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

onthecuttingedge2005

I think it is pretty sad that most of the scientific community has to dumb itself down for the mainstream whiners/fanatics for the sake of not playing God.

whiners/fanatics are the reason why we're stuck in the below average modern times.

besides, it's only an altered plant seed. no wonder why science likes to remain quite, to many pessimistic fanatical wackos.

Jerry :)

gravityblock

Marijuana would be a good candidate for it's strong fibers.  Not long ago, I had some that tasted and smelled just like blueberries,  LOL.  This was accomplished by cross breeding the two plants.

Why not cross breed the marijuana and bamboo plants in order to have very strong fibers that are extremely long in the hybrid plant.  Then you could use this new hybrid plant to grow the carbon nano tubes.

OMG, what the hell am I talking about.  LOL

Take care,

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

the_big_m_in_ok

gravityblock said:
Marijuana would be a good candidate for it's strong fibers. 
I believe the species of rope hemp is not the same as cannabis, yes?

Hemp is a good thread and rope material, like sisal.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

onthecuttingedge2005

all I ever do is wrap my head around the perfect spaceship, literally, if you could actually see the perfect spaceship then you would see my brains orbiting around it, I am serious! I am that bad.

the perfect spaceship contains everything anyone wants to know. even free energy, it is the best of the best. even the symbolics of the universe.

Jerry ;)