Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What They're Putting in Your Milk

Started by Cap-Z-ro, August 02, 2009, 08:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloxxki

My country drinks quite a lot of milk and other dairy products. Our national desert is a bowl of yoghurt with something in it. Larger than those 150g desert in foreign supermarkets. We buy it all by the litre.
We also have one of the highest life expectancies in the world.
Consuming milk may hurt, but then only by adding agony, but it doesn't seem to shorten life :-)

What doesn't klill you, amkes you stronger.

Milk, the white engine is what the ads call it here.

Cap-Z-ro

I am still using butter, but will today look into substituting it with fruit based spreads.

I am not hearing good things about yogurt either, and will look for more info on that when I get the chance.

Regards...

Paul-R

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on August 04, 2009, 10:50:04 AM
I am still using butter, but will today look into substituting it with fruit based spreads.
Some people call them "jam".

Stefan: Are you ever going to do something about the staggering waste of your bandwidth and all the "server not available" signals that we get?

hartiberlin

Quote from: Paul-R on August 04, 2009, 11:31:37 AM
Some people call them "jam".

So what can we instead of milk products and cheese ?
How about peanutbutter cremes ?
Are they any good ? or too much fat ?

Stefan: Are you ever going to do something about the staggering waste of your bandwidth and all the "server not available" signals that we get?

What kind of problems do you have ?

You are already on the no ads usergroup, so you
are the one who surfes the site very fast and I
just moved the database to a faster surfer and installed
a new website firewall software...

P.S. Use the blue Basic_Theme template,
it is much faster..

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: hartiberlin on August 04, 2009, 09:30:01 AM
The question now is, what can you still eat on your daily bread at all ?

As I eat normally a lot of cheese on the bread, but cheese is also made from
the same milk products ?

What could be eaten instead ?

Bio No-Meat paste is always very expensive and
is not available always and sometimes does not taste well...

So what do you put on your daily bread to eat for a healthy
breakfast ?

I think God gave everybody different tastes so that everybody would not be in the same place at the same time. lol

What I would do if you really needed advice on food products is to just go down to your local grocery and just get some samples of interesting foods and taste them to see if you like them, that is what I do, I haven't got to taste everything yet and probably won't because there is a lot out there.

I always look at the ingredients but even that really doesn't ensure they have put everything on the label. so some research is needed in some areas.

they also have Vegetarian Cheese that tastes just like cheese but I tend to feed the Rainbow Trout in the backyard with it because I try to stay away from cheese. but I do eat it from time to time.

I usually make my own breads but sometimes I buy it off the shelf, it tastes so much better homemade and you know what goes into it. I like homemade walnut or peacon bread. very yummy.

some people trust the labels and some don't.

well, have fun selecting your path on the munchies and good luck.

Jerry ;)