Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

For all the ZPE & Quantum Vacuum Energy Fans...

Started by BEP, August 05, 2009, 09:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2005

Hi BEP.

it's okay, the whole blue print is divided up among 12 different religious books from 12 different sub cultured races anyhow. which is the 12 fruits of the tree of life and also the 12 labors of Heracules and the golden apples and on and on.

if you have studied the books then you would realize why it is called the 'engrafted word' because the religious books form a tree to the whole blue print. it requires a full religion theologists and a very good scientific background to figure it out. a person with both of these attributes can learn from it rather well.

I'll just leave this post alone and be on my merry way.

Cheeri'O
Jerry ;)

Trino Cularoid

Tunnel diodes are pretty interesting because of what happens in the tunnel (an electron seems to 'disappear' for a moment: it needs some [constant] time to enter the tunnel, no time to traverse it, and then again some [constant] time to leave it â€" see links in this article â€" and I've heard it described in a [very] simplified way as entering and leaving 'mini' black and white holes, which seem to be somewhat similar to the huge energy balancing pair in the center of every galaxy). The 'trick' seems to be to 'un-balance' the environment of the diode so that there is an 'energy surplus' on the outside of the tunnel (which seems to involve electro-magnetic fields as well as [a disconnection from mass] consciousness). Too bad tunnel diodes cannot be mass-manufactured cheaply...

BEP

Quote from: Trino Cularoid on August 06, 2009, 04:20:45 PM
Too bad tunnel diodes cannot be mass-manufactured cheaply...

They can be. They just aren't. As far as being cheap - use a 2N2222 transistor without a connection to the base. Devices aren't much cheaper than that.

Trino Cularoid

Quote from: BEP on August 06, 2009, 05:39:07 PMThey can be. They just aren't.

My understanding is that the non-resonant variety is difficult to produce with matching characteristics â€" they vary widely in their characteristic (N-shaped) curve. So I guess the selection process is the expensive part. Also, only a very few manufacturing companies left, for special-purpose tunnel diodes...

Quote from: BEP on August 06, 2009, 05:39:07 PMuse a 2N2222 transistor without a connection to the base.

Hmmm... Didn't know the old 2N2222 is rad hard like a TD...  ;D
I have my doubts though â€" this sounds more like the circuit usually used to generate white noise, right? Was recently in a few libraries and most literature about TDs is from the 60s...

Earthrise

A spinoff company from Caltech, Jovion Corporation, has been awarded US Patent 7,379,286.

http://www.calphysics.org/Patent.html

These guys are not crackpots. They are using the Casimir effect to extract 2.1 KW of energy from a cube of microchanneled material 10 cm on a side. They use 1.7 milliwatts input. That is a COP of 1.2 million!

I know you may say who cares? There is no way I can make a microchanneled block like that in my garage. Besides, a windmill has a COP of infinity. Yes, but the wind doesn't blow all the time. The same goes for solar cells. The sun doesn't shine all the time. But the Casimir effect will operate anywhere anytime. No deadly radiation and no deadly radioactive byproducts. Mainstream science won't even consider (or won't admit to) extracting vacuum energy using electromagnetic energy.

Hang in there guys. Extraction of vacuum energy IS possible. Think of this patent as another proof of principal. Tom Bearden may just yet become mainstream science before this is all over.  He may even end up with a Nobel Prize!