Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Barto Lenzless Capacitor Thing

Started by baroutologos, August 04, 2009, 04:36:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baroutologos

Hi Mr Thane,

Thanks for the topic creation. Sorry man for bogging your thread with info, somehow irrelevant to it, (although i think it is quite relevant) neither my intetion is to derail anyone from your device replication.

I proceed according my findings, observations and "hunch".
Good research to all of us, and lets hope, soon enough (in this life :) ) to possess a real OU machine.

Regards,
Baroutologos

ps: By the way, the procedure mentioned IS NOT LENZLESS. But perepiteia setup (in the wider sense) helps A LOT at reducing it.

baroutologos

I made some more playing around with current setup, just to consolidate the first observations.  Those figures are when accelaration is GONE and some mild Lenz' action appears.

Indeed, no surprises. The thing is very predictable. At 1500 rotor RPM,

* Coils alone 59 vac and shorted 1.6 amp oscillating. (59 * 1.6 = 94.4) and full accelaration.
* Coils with 90uf value 36vac and 2.6 amps (36 * 2.6 = 93.6) (no accelaration -mild drag)
* Coils with 14uf value 82vac and 1 amp (82 * 1 = 82) (no accelaration -mild drag)

As you can see, totally empirically the same VA result more or less, with or without the employement of caps. (acceleration is another issue)

The thing with caps is that they temporarily store (each half cycle) the "current" and that either way (with or without them) will oscillate.

High Drag Area

As far as the amplification of amps x volts in the "high drag area" concerns, i believe so far its about a resonance-cummulative effect that perhaps does not add any energy to system, rather stacks each cycle and keep voltage / amperage mounting.

Your views please.

Regards,
Baroutologos

baroutologos

Some more minor experimenting, for those involved and understand what i say here.

This time caps with a diode (1n5408) were employed.

Findings:

Although coils voltage measured with my meter is 58 vac at 1500 rpm, the cap behind the diode levels at 71 vDC.
An interesting thing also is that the time the cap is connected voltage in cap is launched at 110 vDC and if kept connected to diode, it fall gradually down to 71 vdc.

Caps employed are induction motor run caps 1uf, 10uf and 50 uf(shown before). All same results.

Question:
In 58 v AC coil's output, is it normal caps to charge after diode at 71 Volt?
during first application of the cap, why voltage in cap after diode goes to 110 volt?

An notice peculiar thing.

If the coils are shorted via the diode, the whole machine, hums, cogs and slows down. If coils shorted without any diode, the machine perfoms like heaven. Quiet operation, draw input goes down, rpm go up etc. i.e. Normal Perepeteia action.

Any knowledge about that?

Regards,
Baroutologos

wattsup

"An notice peculiar thing.

If the coils are shorted via the diode, the whole machine, hums, cogs and slows down. If coils shorted without any diode, the machine perfoms like heaven. Quiet operation, draw input goes down, rpm go up etc. i.e. Normal Perepeteia action.

Any knowledge about that?

Regards,
Baroutologos"

If you tried the diode once in each direction and it did not work both ways, then yes it shows the coil can only work in bi-directional mode, which is OK and very very very important to know.

Thank you - Thank you and again Thank You for all this great info. Man oh man. I will have to review it more then several times.

@b - just a thought - please look again at the diagram I posted on @THs thread, with that little coil at the end. That coil via a cap to your coil, but not on the cross laminate. It has to be alone. Think about it first very carefully and let me know if you like the idea. Basically, the big coil will charge up, then the cap will off-phase a discharge into the smaller coil. That discharge is to help the rotation.

If the cap can be chosen to adjust the two coils speed to the optimal drive rotor speed, this may give the rotor magnets the boot in the ass it needs to get going. I would expect the rotor to oscillate somewhat but at higher speeds it should flatten out.

Damn nice work and the info is just priceless.

This will help me and others plan.

wattsup

PS: Do you know that when you change the wires around on your coil, you also charge the end of the coils polarity to the other polarity. So when you do tests, you may need to do it one way, then switch the wires, then try it again. This is also true when you introduce a diode into the circuit. Try one way, reverse and try again. Also it will be good to confirm the coil arrangement you used. Is it double coils with the laminate bridging together, or one single coil or two single coils.

The idea of a second coil receiving the bigger coil cap discharge is to see if let's say the north magnet is on the coil, it should get a north discharge from the second coil to help the rotor drive push it through by repulsion.

baroutologos

Thanks wattup for your kind words. We are open source here.
So many FE devices are said to have been made by secretive inventors, yet no one around. As if they took the secret to their tombs.

So open source is one way here. Period.

Regarding your advices and diagrams i do not neglect anything. I have limited time/funds and proceed to what i perceive as must by my standards.

Please, feel free to vigorously join the experimenting efforts and altogether report findings. exchange ideas etc.

Do not hesitate to start from somewhere since before you take some hands on experience you could not possibly imagine how your final setup would be. Mine is ver 2.2 and still progressing. :)

regards,
Baroutologos

ps: yes the diode short, hum-cog-slow down effect is both ways(with the diode) manifested in my current setup. Only a alternative current assures smooth operation. coils are series connected, air suspended (no bottom close-flux lamination)