Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Specific Ignorance? A backwards revelation.

Started by jadaro2600, August 24, 2009, 11:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jadaro2600

I know this may not be the appropriate title for this post, or the right place to put it, but the idea seems as though it might fit here.

I pose several thoughts, nearly rhetorical:

Some of the inventions and devices floating around out there may /do have the the potential to disrupt the electromagnetic spectrum and may exceed the FCC regulations on low or high power transmissions.

Is is possible that it's illegal to innovate oscillators due to their transmissions?  Wouldn't it be wise to maintain a level of caution with regard to high frequency devices?

Isn't it also advisable to assume that your innovations may also BE disrupted and any plausible device may be remotely disrupted and be functionally defeated by a more knowledgeable innovator ( to thwart the invention )?

In turn, I suggest that we compile some easy to understand information with regard to what's lawful to turn on.

That being said, it's just as noteworthy to assume that those lawful regulation may serve as yet another hindrance on our abilities to innovate.  The sheer number of regulations may in fact be like the tax code ( impossible to perform due diligence ) :P

Sometimes I wonder if the secrets of overunity are already present in the regulations ( as having been specifically outlawed ); perhaps all one needs to do is read the rules in order to discover what's being hidden?  ::)

I found, as I was growing up, that through the revelation of rules with regard to a game, a game master will seeks to outlaw any method of defeating the game and overcoming the master.  This is something I learned dealing with game master in role playing - the weaker the rules, the more prone the system, the stronger the rules, the more obvious the hidden agenda of the controller.

I just though that I would share this philosophy with you all.

ResinRat2

As a retired DungeonMaster and player, I rolled my well worn D20.

Your Saving Throw failed! LOL! :D

One other thing to consider, the DM's power depends on the cooperation of the players. If the players don't obey, the game gets out of hand and the DM's control disappears. The only other thing he can do is end the game.

I say, in this game of life, that we all be uncooperative and unruly players.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

z.monkey

"Rebellion against tyranny is obedience to God"...  Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin...

Eagles Disobey...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!