Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Back to Basics

Started by Grumpy, August 10, 2009, 09:48:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

How do you think shockwave is produced ?

giantkiller

You apply a pulse to a control coil wrapped around a biased copper wire. The field on the wire will transmit the change down the wire.
Or
You apply a 2 pulse protocol to a control coil wrapped around a steel wire.
You apply a 2 pulse protocol to a control coil wrapped around an iron wire.
You apply a 2 pulse protocol to a wire. The delay between the 2 pulses is set to hit the wave of the first pulse before 100% declination. The delay is matched to the secondary object. Iron is slower than steel is slower than copper. So the delay in a copper based pulse protocol will the shortest or fastest.
As the first field collapses the next field impacts it. These all work at 90 degree coupling.

Or is this test for some one else?

How does Otto show this? A wire wrapped around itself.
Pretty simple field explanation.

--giantklller.

Grumpy

Quote from: forest on October 06, 2009, 05:47:36 PM
How do you think shockwave is produced ?

It is always the basic questions that get to the root of things, if you can find an answer.

Until very recently, I thought that the shockwave was some sort of polarization current, moving charges without carriers.  This is no longer my line of thinking.

I have reverted back to the most basic explanation, which I don't fully understand.  'It is a response from the copper interacting with the medium around the copper." 

Yes, this is as clear as mud.

It is longitudinal and longitudinal waves are not polarized.  There is some sort of density change around the wire, but I do not know if the wire's mass  actually changes or not.  Things vibrate and may even move, but this is not definitive.  The front of a shockwave will be highly compressed and after this it is rarefacted (expanded).  So, it may be that this works like a peristaltic pump at a molecular level.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

sparks

Quote from: Grumpy on October 06, 2009, 01:49:18 PM
Rather than arguing about things are not important, we should be trying to figure out how to create the shockwave, and why it is created.

Do electrons or "moving charges" radiate energy when they are forced to slow down in a medium?  Wouldn't their momentum decrease when they radiate this energy?  Momentum is "mass in motion", and if companion waves (or longitudinal if you prefer) have momentum, will they radiate when slowed?  If so, what do they radiate?
Photon scattering been going on for a lot of time  Not for a long time just making alot of time.  Very natural occurence.  Now if they scoot instead of scatter you get current and sometimes mass.  Mass is made up of a whole shitload of photons running together. Can an electric field act as a catalyst whereby atoms convert the energy stored in the angular momentum of it's electrons into photon emission. Molecules are a better absorber of photon packets because they're bigger.  Where a field can invade the space between the electron orbitals and the neucleus.  A field can do no work but it can effect some work. 
  There exists between an electron in a 1s orbital and the neucleus 27volts.  If we can get a change in this field potential the electron is gonna either slow down or get cut loose.  This has to happen fast or the neucleus is going to start to roll and drag the electrons with it.  Normal induction will commence.  It is hard to penetrate this space if there is a large amount of charged mass moving around all over the place.  That's why a double pulse makes sense.  One to kinda get everything in line then the second pulse to cut things loose.  Saw tooth wave.  Charge up the field then abruptly issue a change in the same field.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Grumpy

Quote from: rotaryfcg on October 06, 2009, 02:41:05 PM
mea culpa grumpy
but i still think that this one belong here as a "basic"

I concede.

===============
Quote from: sparks on October 06, 2009, 08:35:28 PM
     Photon scattering been going on for a lot of time  Not for a long time just making alot of time.  Very natural occurence.  Now if they scoot instead of scatter you get current and sometimes mass.  Mass is made up of a whole shitload of photons running together. Can an electric field act as a catalyst whereby atoms convert the energy stored in the angular momentum of it's electrons into photon emission. Molecules are a better absorber of photon packets because they're bigger.  Where a field can invade the space between the electron orbitals and the neucleus.  A field can do no work but it can effect some work.

We don't really know how things work.  What is mass?

How it all works may only matter to physicist.

A better question to ask, is how to create and what to do with it.   

Darkspeed's thread is adressing this, so it's time to move over there.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards