Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Back to Basics

Started by Grumpy, August 10, 2009, 09:48:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

Quote from: Mannix on October 06, 2009, 12:36:42 AM
So the movement is what generates the energy?  that would explain the cork , and the bath tub voilence.

so how to get the movement ?

If you pass current through a wire that is already in a magnetic field that wire will move.
If you move a wire within a magnetic field a current will be induced in that wire.

wings

Quote from: BEP on October 06, 2009, 07:19:11 AM
If you pass current through a wire that is already in a magnetic field that wire will move.
If you move a wire within a magnetic field a current will be induced in that wire.

my suspect if you pass a step pulses (or train wave that have fast "group velocity") in the wire you align the spin in the wire and you have gyromagnetic effect "Barnet effect" or "Einsten De Haas effect"

Grumpy

Quote from: otto on October 05, 2009, 11:48:40 PM
Hello all,

@Grumpy

you said that the vibration is just a secondary effect.

Secondary effect of what?

Can you imagine this could be the main, the most important effect?

@All

Im not so clever as a lot of people here are, so maybe somebody could  explain me what happens during 1 kick in a coil?

Is this the basics? Yes.

Otto

The "energy" - call it longitudinal, companion, aether flow, any term - has "momentum".  So, the vibration is a secondary effect of the "energy" propagating (moving).  This momentum is somehow related to the interaction of the fields that cause the "energy" to manifest.

In the "bathtub experiment", I can only assume that there were a series of explosions as the TPU tried to compress or expand the water.  When water is used in capacitors, after a short time it will dump all of the energy spontaniously.  This is why it can be used in pulse capacitors, but only if you follow the paramaters.

Cork is elastic.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Grumpy

Quote from: otto on October 06, 2009, 12:52:35 AM
Hello all,

@Mannix

first we have to know what happens with our kicks in the coils:

We have an action - a kick
Then we have an reaction - the collapse

What effect is stronger? The action or reaction?

The movement is not a problem.

Otto

When exploding wires, the compressive force is thought to be much stronger and thick pipes have been exploded with a negative pulse into a small wire inside the pipe.  The positive pulse causes an expansion and is not this powerful, in this case.

When you first "kick" a coil, all of the parameters of the system have to adjust.  This is not instantanious and takes intervals of time.  When you place 10kv across a piece of coax, it take a few seconds for it to "adjust", and it makes a cracking sound. Same thing when you discharge it. 

Do doorknobs and plates charge/discharge faster?  Yes.  Replacing coax with a tube inside a tube of the same length will might work better than coax, but still maintain the reflection to turn off the switch.

When you first "kick" a coil with low self-capacitance, high self-induction, and no ferromagnetic material for the energy to perform work on, a shockwave is created in the space around the coil by the sudden change in polarization.  I always thought that the "mass" connection to this was bullshit, and that surface area was the real reason, but now I believe it is the mass.  It is the "mass" adjusting that creates the shockwave.  The wire does not explode because it wants to, it explodes because it has to.

One large kick can ruin your day, but one small kick doesn't do much.  However, the system takes time to adjust, so consecutive kicks can accumulate.  You can read about a similar effect on transmission lines in many of Steinmetz's lectures.  Basically, if you add energy to a system faster than it dissipates, then the energy accumulates.

Put a plastic plate or sheet over a coil while you pulse it and then touch the plastic.  There is no arc or spark going through the plastic but it will hurt like hell to touch it even if it is 6mm thick.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

otto

Hello all,

@Grumpy

I have a vibration but NOT a moving of any "energy" because I dont have a TPU connected to my little transformer.

Otto