Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Maryland Company Buys 400 MW Free Energy Generator From BlackLight

Started by Omega_0, August 11, 2009, 11:35:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2005

A simple Palladium Filament or Diode can achieve the same thing.

Palladium's Affinity for Hydrogen separates the Hydrogen from the water molecule and the Heated Palladium Filament lets go of the absorbed Hydrogen because when the Palladium is heated to a certain temperature the bond between the Hydrogen and the Palladium becomes weaker thus liberating the Hydrogen for Chemical reactions with the Oxygen that was also liberated in the chemical reaction, Palladium is a catalyst to water and absorbs Hydrogen freely.

The Reaction of Palladium and Hydrogen peroxide can be very violent especially of high grade H202 of greater than 30 to 70% by volume, 90% H202 is very explosive when coming in contact with Palladium.

however H2O2 also reacts with Silver and is cheaper than Palladium so they choose Silver as the catalyst instead of Pd.

taking advantage of an elements affinity can be interesting to say the least but can be very dangerous if you don't know what you are doing.

from the diagram below I see they are using Sodium in the process, is there a detailed explanation of the entire reaction process?

I have 2 years of chemistry so it shouldn't be hard to understand and replicated the process.

Jerry ;)

mscoffman

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on August 11, 2009, 02:01:51 PM

The Reaction of Palladium and Hydrogen peroxide can be very violent especially of high grade H202 of greater than 30 to 70% by volume, 90% H202 is very explosive when coming in contact with Palladium.

Jerry ;)

I started looking at historical information concerning the
Walther hydrogen peroxide engine. I noticed that concentrated
H2O2 was explosively unstable. It would explode by itself if fuel
lines were not 100% straight ie. as in bent around right angles.
Futher someone said this was due to *cavitation*.

Well, where there is cavitation and natural hydrogen, there is CF cold
fusion of the natural hydrogen isotope deuterium. Scientists tend to use
fully deuteriated systems as "DOOD" in their experiments. Using
natural isotopic ratios reduces the the rate of CF to lower levels but
it is still there.

My belief is that the Blacklight process is actually producing it's energy
via CF possibly during the "fuel" production process and then releasing
it later. This would be easily tested by varying the amount of deuterium
available to the process.

:S:MarkSCoffman

Omega_0

Today's news :

http://nextbigfuture.com/2009/08/rowan-university-publishes-further.html

Operating power systems using BLP’s chemistry, Rowan University professors have reported a net energy gain of up to 6.5 times the maximum energy potential of the materials in the system from known chemical reactions.

In a joint statement, Dr. K.V. Ramanujachary, Rowan University Meritorious Professor of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Dr. Amos Mugweru, Assistant Professor of Chemistry, and Dr. Peter Jansson P.E., Associate Professor of Engineering said, “In independent tests conducted over the past three months involving 10 solid fuels made by us from commercially-available chemicals, our team of engineering and chemistry professors, staff, and students at Rowan University has independently and consistently generated energy in excesses ranging from 1.2 times to 6.5 times the maximum theoretical heat available through known chemical reactions.”

Moreover, BLP scientists were able to regenerate the fuel by simply applying heat.

More info and pdf's on above link.

They left out an important detail - how much heat is needed to regenerate the fuel ???
More or equal to the amount produced and you have just a fancy way to produce thermal energy, and if less heat required then you have true overunity.....
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison

mscoffman

There is a energy called Wigner Lattice Energy that gets released
upon heating of a metal, that is built up during a pre-processing
phase. This is what they may be seeing in the process involving
sealing a metal fuel into a canister. So, yes, they need to look at
the energy involved in the full fuel cycle before they claim anything.
I have yet to see any "smoking gun" experiments for the hydrino
after following blacklight for several years. But CF cold fusion
seems to be found where it is looked for, once it's parameters
are known.

:S:MarkSCoffman

Omega_0

I also suspect cold fusion in this case (if its not a hoax in first place).
I guess they are staying away from that word, it has a dirty image and TPTB panic when they hear it.
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison