Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9 Scientists from 3 Countries Find Tons of Nano Thermite Near 3 WTC Towers

Started by Cap-Z-ro, August 17, 2009, 04:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Let's let the cat out of the bag.  That was another example of a thermal circuit.  The thermal mass of the overpass is modeled like a capacitor.  The burning fuel is a continuous source of heat.  That is modeled like a current source.  This is distinct and different from a voltage source.  A current source provides a fixed current with an unlimited voltage potential.  Going back to the circuit, there is a resistor in parallel with the capacitor that represents the thermal resistance.  The "voltage" is the temperature.

So when the overpass was burning and enveloped with fuel and flames, a continuous "heat current" was being pumped into the thermal capacitor of the overpass itself.  With relatively little heat escaping from the structure of the overpass, the temperature had nowhere to go except up and up and up, until the metal in the structure started to melt.

Just imagine you had an ideal one-amp current source on your bench.   You connect any sized capacitor to it and put a 1Kohm resistor across the capacitor.  Turn on the current source and the voltage will stabilize at 1000 volts and the power will be 1000 Watts.  One Megaohm -> 1 million volts.

That's why the metal failed and the towers imploded.  Once it got rolling then it transitioned to "snowflake-pancake" mode.  I have never seen it in the lay media because I assume it is deemed to be too technical.

This is just my opinion.  I betcha' I cud find a reference in power-search mode if ya gave me 60 minutes.

MileHigh

Cap-Z-ro

MileHigh

I thought that was the bomb timer for Marvin the Martian to make the world go *Boom* for the Galactic Bypass.  :)

jibbguy

Actually, the problem with making steel is getting the heat up to the melting point, by injecting incredible amounts of oxygen to the coals at high pressure. So the "800 degrees" figure is not accurate... Try 2,500 to 2,700 Degrees F. (around 1,500 C).

The reason steel was extremely expensive, in small quantity, and only used for swords and the like for two thousand years or so up until the 1870's, was related to solving this problem of blasting the air in to the coal at high enough velocity. Was a "Bessemer Mill" running in the towers perhaps...? 

What was the steel grade, what else burned, and what were the bridge beams coated with would be the proper questions to ask about the other; but putting all that side, i guess that can go in the balance along with the high rise hotel in Beijing that burned for over 2 days, with massive flames hundreds of feel in length, that did not fall.  Or the office tower in Barcelona that did the same thing. Or San Paulo.

Those extremely tragic photos of the 5 or 6 victims, standing at the gaping hole where the plane had flown in Bldg #2, black smoke billowing out behind them... Was a horror to see. Because we were staring at those who would soon die; trapped there with no way out but to jump.

But, as if their ghosts were calling for Justice from their grave through those photos(...sickeningly, their actual "grave" was a recycling steel mill in India or China), the scenes prove that the temperature in that area which was the true "ground zero" of the impact, allowed for human life... Because the fuel had already burned off.

As the great initial flare and subsequent black smoke also proves.

MileHigh

The WTC towers were huge, bigger buildings, ratio of volume to surface area much higher than a typical skyscraper.  It all supports the notion of a true inferno burning in the core of the buildings, relatively unseen.  All the office furniture and plastic would soon flash over also, more fuel for the fire.

Anyway, I think I know how Winston Churchill would have handled 9-11.