Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What's Really Happening While You're Watching the News

Started by Cap-Z-ro, August 18, 2009, 07:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

utilitarian

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on August 19, 2009, 05:15:56 PM
Judging by your particular style of personal interaction Utilatarian, I certainly won't be taking any advice from you.

Bugler, those you refer to as jews merely masquerade as jews...they are no more jewish than I am...they are rich elite globalists, who wear many disguises to cause people to react as you did, by creating a false reality to occupy your thoughts.

The same way rogue elements have gained control of the US...they are not 'americans', they are the same bunch.

All the while tjey have everybody thinking regionally...they are playing the global dominance game.

Regards...

Pretty sad, here comes a racist, a guy that actually admits he believes Jews secretly run the world, and you take his side, with a slight modification.  You even admit there is a Jewish cabal, you just claim they are not all actual ethnic Jews.

I have to say that is pretty pathetic, and whatever respect I had for you, as a worthy opponent in some past discussions, is now completely gone.  Stefan, who lives in a country where he could actually get in trouble for allowing this type of hate speech to be posted, has trusted you to moderate a forum, and you have utterly failed.

Mk1

@Utilitarian

Do a search for Khazaria , most of the White Jews are converted ones , they did so , in order to not be slaughtered by the Vikings , Yep , Real history ! look it up !

But now Why the viking like jews ?

Black magic maybe , it has to be the only way to hide a real history behind a single word antisemitic ...

utilitarian

Quote from: Mk1 on August 19, 2009, 07:43:24 PM
@Utilitarian

Do a search for Khazaria , most of the White Jews are converted ones , they did so , in order to not be slaughtered by the Vikings , Yep , Real history ! look it up !

But now Why the viking like jews ?

Black magic maybe , it has to be the only way to hide a real history behind a single word antisemitic ...

What is your point?

Mk1

Quote from: utilitarian on August 19, 2009, 08:01:51 PM
What is your point?

You are funny !

No point , just saying they claim land they know they don't belong to . Ask any honest jews , no shame there ... they don't need point ,but you do !

Cap-Z-ro

Having one of the most disrespected users(emphasis on user) on here(meaning you) twist my words is not exactly a beat down, now is it ?

I can't recall a civil exchange between you and anyone else on here...discounting the usual run of trolls and other paid agents disinformation.

Your words untwisted:

" Pretty sad, here comes a racist, a guy that actually admits he believes Jews secretly run the world[possibly a misguided belief], and you take his side,[you mean I didn't hurl insults at him like you would] with a slight modification[I endorsed none of his views, you keyboard coward of projection...I've always found the guilty are the first to cast the blame elsewhere].  You even admit there is a Jewish cabal, you just claim they are not all actual ethnic Jews[then there can be no jewish cabal among them can there ???...what a fool you are looking like.]

I have to say that is pretty pathetic[more projection], and whatever respect I had for you, as a worthy opponent in some past discussions, is now completely gone[along with your pseudo intellect].  Stefan, who lives in a country where he could actually get in trouble for allowing this type of hate speech to be posted, has trusted you to moderate a forum, and you have utterly failed[the matter has been adequately addressed...it is you who is keeping the fire going by re-posting it...so drop it!!!]. "

I believe I can speak for everyone here when I say...take your racist preoccupation elsewhere!!

Regards...