Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Wind Turbine Competitor Steps in well maybe? Enter Wind Pipe

Started by infringer, August 18, 2009, 07:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

infringer

Parts list and build guide will arrive in the near future!

I will try and list all parts with online links but I would suggest using local places for some things if you can!

Take care good people! Once completed I will post full disclosure.

But I have a what I believe to be a concrete method of wind generation now one that is less costly then this and should be even easier to build and generate more power but ... I may seek a patent or seek some kind of funding for that one I've spent a lot of time and money tinkering while I love the open source I just would like to be able to continue my work and afford to fix my car as the service engine soon light just came on expense I've already dumped 5grand into it over the last year and still haven't got body work or paint job done.

missing one last key element the reducer for the wind funnel...

In order to take full advantage of the wind I am afraid you need a funnel that goes from large to exact size of the pipe diameter this way you are forcing air into the tube at a higher velocity then the wind speed. This is the key to pressurization inside of the tube
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

Cloxxki

Applying for a patent can be pretty quick. Do it to keep big oil out of your face. After you've applied, there's heaps of time to work on it in an open source environment. At least the way I understand it.
Get your name on the invention via a patent application (quick and cheap), then spread it open source, and go for the Nobel Prize. If you want money, a wind generator with your name on it will be like a "real" one. Become the Sikorsky of wind generation.
Once you have an OU or really efficient renewable source technolgy, really, the money will come in due time. No way the patent will make you rich just by being granted first. Before you have a grant, your name could be on hundreds of industrial size units already.

infringer

LOL

Nobel Prize ...

Patent hehe sounds just like a waste of time who knows though....

hrmmm anyhow waiting on some parts should have them this week some time.

Everyone here is for achievement of the masses as an end result I guess I will continue to spend spend spend! After all everyone has one or more costly hobby.

I hope this venture works out for those interested stay tuned should be complete within the next couple weeks.

Enjoy and take care all.

Jump in let me hear your wind design!
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

ResinRat2

So a few ideas went through my head and I realize you can produce electricity from sound by simply blowing into a piezoelectric device, like an earphone. I had one with my Radio Shack (now The Shack) electronics kit. I took the earphone, hooked it up to a voltage meter, and blew into it. With steady exhilation into the earpiece I could maintain over one volt. Sound to electricity.

When wind is funneled into a small pipe the velocity shoots up. This could easily be used to generate a tone of sound. Musicians do it all the time.

So a microphone, or speaker, or earphone type device in the pipe could generate electricity. The higher the velocity the more energy produced.

This article may be related:

http://www.ask.com/bar?q=generate+electricity+from+sound&page=1&qsrc=66&ab=0&title=A%20Sound%20Way%20To%20Turn%20Heat%20Into%20Electricity&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sciencedaily.com%2Freleases%2F2007%2F06%2F070603225026.htm

Just a few ideas.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

Cloxxki

Nice idea.
A Rodin Coil might come in handy. It was found by the US military to be an efficient antenna, and I've seen vid's where it's a speaker when hooked up to an amplifier. The other way around, it's bound to work as well. Stick a Rodin Coil, or a bunch of them, in the turbine. I bet if you get the air to twist to match the Rcoil, you'll get the most power out of it.
If this really works, sound could be harvested on a crowded square in the city, and make it a less hostile and tiresome place to be. Sonic mirrors on the building, or billboards for that matter, directing sound to the sound turbin.
For really big power consumption, it may not be best though. Sound is diffuse, and a wind turbine is local, it seems to me.
It would be cool to place a sound havester along the straight of Indianapolis Speedway, and light more lasers, LRDs or otherwise, according to input volume.