Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Flying quartz?

Started by raburgeson, March 04, 2006, 10:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilzangel

a change in opacity and a 10x increase in crystal size. wow.

wonder if Peter Cook was aware of this when he wrote about the german antigrav research during WW2 ; it seems the germans had an interest in antigrav atleast a few decades before Nazi rise to power.

wonder if this phenomenon is related to C Poher's research. possible.

addition: @nally2001 .. why would anybody want to "see" if people fall for this??? Especially in 1927? Most of Germany was suffering from severe economic inflation and burdened with war reparations, setting the stage for Hitler. At the same time USA was enjoying the gilded age along with other powerful countries. What would be the purpose anyways? whether the answer was yes people fell for it or no people were skeptical?

devilzangel

EMdevices

this story sounds true to me, it shows that the molecular structure of the piezoelectric crystal is permanantly altered, and also that there is a gravitation/electromagnetic implication.

I coun't help but wonder about aerogels, could this be a way to make them?

Will aerogels also exibit antigravity under the right frequency?

EM

sypherios

there has got to be a scientist that can replicate this with little $. please ppl do it for the love of this site

IndianaBoys

sm0ky2

@ indiannaboy

have you played with stuff at all??

can you melt down the smaller chunks and/or granular gel and mold it into any shape?

@ approx. 2200 deg?
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.