Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fishing with Steven :)

Started by EMdevices, August 24, 2009, 12:20:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pauldude000

This is no joke.

I managed to contact Steven's old business mgr Mercury. I realized he had posted twice and nobody had given him any attention. I tried to open negotiations for a talk with SM, but no dice. After a few e-mails back and forth, he sent me this:

"I have the Original video of the devices. Perhaps it may reveal some details. People wrote that we purchased supplies from Radio Shack. Actually we bought most supplies from an electronic store in Garden Grove. I'll get back to you again
~Mercury

Sent from Mercury's iPhone"

I have heard nothing more since, for almost a month, and I think he is just scamming me.

(After he talked about Durban "scamming" them.)

Paul Andrulis

Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

pauldude000

Have been busy. Have discovered my Son is autistic. Being a father to an autistic child can be a full time job......

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

innovation_station

nice EM

whos hand is holding the tpu ....   :)

i have seen those hands b4 on ou ....  ;)

ist!

now got me wondering did his son come along too ?
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

EMdevices

thanks IS,  I guess I should of posted my other picture.   He let me hold the darn thing, what a feeling !!   ;)

EM

wattsup

Quote from: pauldude000 on August 24, 2009, 03:38:59 AM
Have been busy. Have discovered my Son is autistic. Being a father to an autistic child can be a full time job......
Paul Andrulis

@pauldude000

Sorry to hear about your son.

There is a homeopathic remedy for removing the negative influences of vaccinations. Many of these mind problems (autism, etc.) stem from the massive inoculation programs. Most vaccines contain mercury used as a preservative.

It is called Thuya in 30k. Take 3 under the tongue, twice a day for a week then once a day for two weeks. Or speak with your local homeopath. Get some references first because there are good and bad ones, like in anything else. I am not one, but my brother is.