Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Karl Palsness Hairpin circuit

Started by spiralout, August 24, 2009, 05:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

@Spiralout,

The link is to a great experiment and work but no indication it is a hairpin circuit. If the two rods are not one piece and bent into a hairpin shape the device is a replication of Lecher lines.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lecher_lines

@Loner

I watched Karl's video again and still see no signs of anything that isn't produced by transverse waves.

The video link provided by @Spiralout even makes statements something like 'and this cannot happen with EM'. Sorry to say but in almost every case exactly the opposite is true. It is confirmation that transverse waves are at play. The only exception is near the end with the column of water being drawn with the wire. This related more to things not discussed in the video.

One of the big problems here is folks can't see the difference between RE and RF(radio frequency energy).
An example of radiant energy is the light or heat radiating from a light bulb (longitudinal or LEM). Radio frequency energy can be LEM or TEM (Transverse electro-magnetic like the ripples on a pond).
--- Not an FYI, Loner. Rather an FEEI (for everybody else's information) I know you know the difference

If the waves being sent up the Lecher lines were LEM the light being used for a shorting bar would not be brightest while the shorting bar is horizontal.

Folks get me wrong. I know LEM is possible and has the properties declared. I know Tesla was probably the greatest experimenter and inventor that ever lived. I also know Lecher invented this method and Tesla's hairpin circuit was a hairpin shape and included other things not shown by either of these videos.

Make no mistake. Both of these videos demonstrate the beginning of spark gap radio transmitter technology, hard and talented work but not much more.

stprue

Quote from: jadaro2600 on August 24, 2009, 11:23:29 PM
I'm finding myself youtube A at the moment.  What is the NST? stand for.
Neon Sign Transformer

stprue

I keep hearing spark gap transmitters but what exactly are they capapble of?

Hairpin seems to include more then letcher concepts!!

Carls vids show energy...how much??? but lighting different filiments/watteges?? that is something i have not seen rf do!   but im not a radio guy....show me a radio wave powering something sig.,..not a signal!

stprue

There is a reason Tesla brought this expieriment with him on all his public displays!

sparks

lechter line or not Tesla did experiment with the identical set up.  The lemws are set up in the mass of the conductor.  Or the skin of the copper vertical rods.  These waves are nothing more than sound waves traveling through a charged mass media.  I believe that if the rods were bundles of smaller diameter wire or better yet laminated copper ribbons the effects would be greatly enhanced.  Anyway nodes and antinodes are setup where there are more electrons clumped together than at different spots in the copper mass.  This creates electrical poles.  The discharge of the electrical poles through the various loads  is a simple discharge of a capacitor.  Tesla also demonstrated this concept in this system of electrical distribution where he connects translatory devices between two conductors through which lems are setup.
The two conductors are resonant cavities for the sound waves.  They need not be connected at the top but can be.  They can be thousands of miles apart or right next to each other.  The polarization fo the resonant cavities will still occur geometrically along the rods.  The capacitor plates at the bottom are  being used as transducers.  This pings the rods.  Just like the ping for submarine detection.  It is an acoustical shock wave through the copper mass.  The electrostatic field between two capacitor plates creates an honest to goodness movement of the capacitor plates depenidng on the state of charge.  Tesla exploited the columb force over and over again with mechanical oscillators coupled to electrical magnetic oscillator circuits.  This is how a Tesla secondary is coupled to a primary.  His primaries are speakers.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love