Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Karl Palsness Hairpin circuit

Started by spiralout, August 24, 2009, 05:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

albert

Unfortunately I don't have a circuit design of the dimmers in question, we would like to get that ourselves, the system we use was handbuilt in the Seventies....but I had the same effect on more recent dimmers, too. I don't know if it's an energetic anomaly or simply an effect in the semiconductor when there is not enough current in the TRIAC to make it "hold" in the open position. when the next pulse comes, it goes BOOM....might be that.
But we had another interesting effect - the cutting of the phase in the dimmers drove some transformers into saturation. when a dimmer is not certified for inductive load, you get resonant effects between the dimmer and the metal core of the transformer. The transformer would start a deep 50 hertz hum and then burn out. ferro-resonance? possibly. These normally avoided limit conditions are  the effects we should look for.

sparks

Tesla referred to the fast discharge of a capacitor as creating pressure.  Not voltage or current or anything like that just pressure.  And those wires hanging overhead are referred to by the old timers as high tension wires.  Tension and pressure.  Does a conductor actually change its physical form between different states of charge?  Something makes that annoying buzz.  I can hear one right now from the transformer for this hear computer.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

gmeast

Hi all,

I have not read this entire thread so forgive me.  The bottom line to me when it comes to OU, Radiant Energy, Zero Point and so forth is:

...the efficiency of something like the Hairpin Circuit as used in, for example, lighting.

It is impressive to be able to hold onto the 'hairpin rods', submerge an incandescent lamp in water, light a 120 VAC Halogen lamp 30 ft away via some #38 wire, etc.  But:

What is the cost to do that?  OR  For the same 'lumens' or similar rating, (let's include white leds also), what's the wattage 'in' versus the equivalent work 'out'?  What's the power usage of one of those HV generators use for the spark gap?  Can you use as little energy with a hairpin circuit as you can powering an LED array conventionally - for the same light?

If it is less power required - then it is less power required.  Enough said. 

It is not important to be able to close the loop because you are comparing apples 'in' to oranges 'out' of the system (assuming apples and oranges have the same calories - energy content)  If you are putting in 10 apples but getting 20 oranges out, then that's fine.  And it's also 'fine' if 10 of those oranges come from local sources and the rest of the 20 oranges come from ZP, Aether, the "seething" vacuum, whatever.

What is the efficiency?  Does anyone know?  Does anyone care?

Greg

baroutologos

Hello,

I have replicated most effects of hairping circuit using my Kacher or solid state Tesla coil that creates smooth resonance. i have reported my findings in energeticforum.com.
Especially the bulb-lighting under the water is not radiant at all. It is a standard effect of the high frequency electricity (500Khz here). http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/4960-donald-l-smith-11.html#post85090 (photo of an halogene bulb in water and my hand in it.)

i think these bizzare demos are easily characterized "radiant" from those who do not know.
Actually i have asked Paulsness about the coil he suggested in 2009 presentation that created free energy.
Not reply yet :)

delboy

Here are original Tesla's circuits for making scalar wave or longitudinal voltage. Depending how high voltage and how high frequency you will get longitudinal voltage on T - T measured in volts per meter (V/m)