Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New invention of motion less generation of electric power

Started by powercat, August 26, 2009, 08:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG Labs

Hi Mark,

This should be interesting!  However, looking at the video, the 2 pin outlets, I would bet money that lab video was not filmed in the UK.  Did he say that is where it was, or just where he is now?

Regards,

Dave.

Quote from: markdansie on August 27, 2009, 06:25:29 PM
hi all,
I have been in email correspondence with the inventor.
He is very open about this. I am arranging for an engineer to go and check it out in the UK.
The wire going down powering the unit is 12 volts and runs at .25 amps (240MA)
The unit is scalable and been tested to 1000va so far with larger units planned.
I have no idea if this really works or not, or has been suggested it just tricks the power meter. Either way I would mind having one on my power meter.
if I get further updates and if the engineer checks it out I will inform you all
Mark

markdansie

hi Stephan,
thanks for the audio. I agree with the general thoughts expressed by everyone re the testing. I have seen many people make the mistakes when it comes to testing energy in and out.
I do believe he is in the UK and I await his next email to have a visit organised by someone who knows how to measure input and output.
I will not speculate but history isnt on the side of this one.
will keep you updated.
Mark

markdansie

Hi everyone,
I found this quote from Bob Smith on another topic earlier this year. Please note the similarities in Ali's description on how his device works

2. Resonance
- which brings the frequency of oscillation in an inductor to a point where it not only multiplies its own input voltage at multiple harmonic levels, but becomes a kind of negative resistor or transducer of new ("outside") aetheric energy into electrical impulses. 
(However, here the question arises: is this conventional "hot" electricity or "cold" electricity? [I would tend to think the latter]).

powercat

Hi Stephan
I enjoyed the audio. nice feature
in the video the guy says he is prepared to send a unit to anyone interested in testing,
though in your communications with him he is saying a generous donation is required  ::)

He is also saying that he's invented a heater that uses 200 W and produces 1000 W heat,
hopefully he will be give you more information on the heater as well as the other unit.

all the best
    cat
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

lltfdaniel1

Well this is from the inventor.

dear martin,
i do accept paypal
i will send you details of the packaging and instruction manual along with the device
i will send you the details shortly
if you wish to see the working unit you can see it i live in london we can arrange some time  in this eway you can be comfortable before buying
winsonAli
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)