Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

More and More People Catching Onto Vaccine Murder Plot

Started by Cap-Z-ro, August 29, 2009, 06:16:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KSJ2009

I've not kept real current regarding the flu news here, but if I don't recall, there was talks of forced immunization of the Norwegian armed forces.  However, I could be mixing countries up.

There was also talks about forced vaccinations in schools and the public.  But I don't think that would work, and I believe the talk of such just disappeared.

I'll have to read up on it tomorrow.  It's 8:30am here and I've been up since 9am yesterday.  :-X

Cap-Z-ro

Let us not forget the pharma company that is making the "vaccine" distributed a live virus in their "vaccine' to 17 countries...it was determined that it could not have happened by accident.

Also, the patent for the this "vaccine" was applied for a full year before the virus appeared.

Are were they just psychic ?

Or did they make the virus first ?

Regards...

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on September 13, 2009, 07:13:52 AM
Let us not forget the pharma company that is making the "vaccine" distributed a live virus in their "vaccine' to 17 countries...it was determined that it could not have happened by accident.

Hi Cap.

do you have the document that states this story, I would like to read it myself.

was the live virus modified? usually when they modify a live virus they make the virus weaker so that the body can kill it and produce antibodies for it.

Also, the patent for the this "vaccine" was applied for a full year before the virus appeared.

can you share the patent information the H1N1 vaccine?

Are were they just psychic ?

I have met a few psychics in my life so I believe it is possible but highly unlikely.

Or did they make the virus first ?

various countries around the world have designed viruses for biological warfare and even more dangerous stuff than viruses. H1N1 is so inefficient as a virus that it doesn't make sense why anyone would use it as a weapon.

small pox or the black plague is many times more dangerous than H1N1.

Regards...

Cheeri'O
Jerry ;)

Cap-Z-ro

All the info is readily available on sites like prisonplanet.com among others Jerry.

I recommend everyone find out the truth themselves...people like me are only to cause you to stop and look around.

" H1N1 is so inefficient as a virus that it doesn't make sense why anyone would use it as a weapon. "

All they need is a few deaths to link it to when they release it in scattered locations, making it seem like a pandemic.

Then they inoculate you with their "vaccine"...which is the real threat.

Regards...

Mk1

Yes vaccine can be dangerous but , i don't believe it to be the problem here .

I fear nano tech rf chip , tagging everyone , combining it with the change to digital tv liberating the old analog system for a retrofitting a spy system.

The day that store doors will open for you only if you have money are real close .

The last G meeting in London what gift the queen gave to the Mexican President to welcome them in the family , a simple book (1984).

http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/29792/____A_WARNING_TO_EVERYONE_PLEASE_WATCH____/

this is war
Get with the program .