Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What do you see in the FTPU image?

Started by EMdevices, August 31, 2009, 10:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

I got the Trinkhaus PDF and the pamphlet a while back this year. With Marco posting pictures, others posting specs and ideas that led me to build the SM17 center piece.

I am focusing on this for this 3 day U.S. weekend. The slaves get an extra day off. Oooooo, big deal.

Let me use this thread for a bit but not detract. And forgive me.
Based upon some small tests I did I will not be taking the Keely controller to Chizen Itza. The setup is way too dangerous in an echoing chamber for any kind of resonant reverberation to be applied.
The test results of the standing waves of short distances are fluttering of eyelids, heart palpitations, hearing discomfort and the long distances are the 3 day headache for which I gave the wife for 5 days, nausea, long sleeping times, and medicines having no effect. The wife was two floors away and was 'expressing!' feelings of illness. I, being at the source, felt nothing and it wasn't that loud. But the resonation in the basement was reported as terribly over burdening. Sounds like Podkletnov's results. My testing has now forced me to go outside. I can tune to freqs at low volume but the 8 watt level really lets the reverb fly! It is an incredible listening experience at the source.
That's all about this. But this the device at the heart of many effects depending on the frequency, volume level and the transmission object / speaker or coil. I dare not try this in a crowd in a foreign country. I know why the walls of Jericho fell then and that is enough diabolical enterprise for me right now. I will return to hanging with the group here and testing in parallel with the current posted coil design specs.
Besides, does anyone think I want to spent my wedding anniversary in a mexican jail? How weird would that be?

--giantkiller. Back to TPUland. It is too easy for me to create dangerous shit.

darkspeed

Another good one

Magnetic Characteristics of Amorphous Metal
Saturable Reactors in Pulse Power Systems

http://epaper.kek.jp/e92/PDF/EPAC1992_1603.PDF

giantkiller

My curiousity lies in the magnetic field without the metal core,
and to prevent reverse current after discharge.

Quote from: darkspeed on September 03, 2009, 03:13:57 PM
Another good one

Magnetic Characteristics of Amorphous Metal
Saturable Reactors in Pulse Power Systems

http://epaper.kek.jp/e92/PDF/EPAC1992_1603.PDF

innovation_station

Quote from: giantkiller on September 03, 2009, 05:29:08 PM
My curiousity lies in the magnetic field without the metal core,
and to prevent reverse current after discharge.

looks like feroite and diodes....  ;) ;D

perhaps a full wave bridge on the input side of things ...  :D

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

darkspeed

Ok well i thought i would keep my little collection of puzzle pieces hidden but i decided not sharing info makes me part of the problem and not part of the solution so here we go... Put your bias brains in and read this about 35k