Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I see an economic diasater coming...

Started by the_big_m_in_ok, September 03, 2009, 01:05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think the American economy will ever improve?

Yes, definitely
Possibly, in the long run
No, it will worsen
Undecided

exxcomm0n

@ ATT

I think d3 is meaning your PDF collection of useful knowledge you showed a screen shot of.

Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind a copy myself, if you would please sir.

I have a little library of my own that I'd be willing to barter/share, but not NEARLY as nice or organized as your "one stop shop"  PDF solution. ;)

If size is an issue, could you burn it to DVD and send that if you were paypal'd postage and disk charges?

The directory listing isn't truly representative as some are sorted, some are not.
When I stop learning, plant me.

I'm already of less use than a tree.

d3adp00l

ya that. I would love a copy of wikipedia too, but I dont think you can get that since it can change.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

X00013

It really is that simple. If the people of the United States KNEW somthing, they would burn down every factory the GOV gave money too. The real working people of the American World would burn wall street, and then and only then would the rest of the world understand that America is a free world. That WE the people only want want food water and shelter from the govs and CORPs that control fake gold for the american, dont get me fukn fukn started, I'll blow the whole fukn place up. Obama and every president before him up before the Brits invaded can suk my w-2/1099/ and some new form,  I call it " I grow my own food here's my fuckn shotgun up your fuckn ass US.GOV, sorry sir I filed my .22 up ur wifes cunt, she liked no? Damn that Congressman, had i u known she liked big dick I could have had the guy making my guns fuck her" trust me , the gun makers wife wouldnt know, MWAHH

ATT

Quote from: d3adp00l on September 24, 2009, 01:27:26 AM
att i was refering to that pdf. is that yours? i was under that impression.
Quote from: exxcomm0n on September 24, 2009, 02:36:40 AM
Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind a copy myself, if you would please sir.

Guys, this collection was intended for personal use only and is in no way fit for public distribution, I'm sure you can guess why.

The post about using Acrobat to 'front-end' your file collection was intended as a 'helpul hint' or 'howto' on one way I found to centralize your file-access making it easier to navigate.

Give it a try, if you think a blow-by-blow 'instructable' would be in order, I'll put one together, but it's pretty self-explanatory as-is.

Tony

exxcomm0n

Hi Tony,

I can completely sympathize with the issues of possible legality of "sharing" purchased books, and thank you for taking the time to reply to us.
I hereby withdraw my request.

Your suggestion about building a database of DIY info is a very good one though, and as you see from my last post, is not something that I haven't thought of myself (although mine is not NEARLY as nice as yours).

I think I'll go for the web front end as I can hack up an index.html pointing to the docs in my files system easier than using Acrobat 5 (the newest copy i have) to build a front end.

Thank you for the suggestions though! You've got a nice library there!
When I stop learning, plant me.

I'm already of less use than a tree.