Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

COAX TPU...

Started by innovation_station, September 05, 2009, 10:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobaga

Quote from: BEP on December 02, 2009, 12:00:24 AM
Sometimes I wish that was a simple truth.

In regard to the "wire reversing direction", that fuzzy picture is not definitive evidence of this.  You can not see the underside of the toroid or the inside of it.  A wire can wrap around something and have another wire coming off the other side.  It appears to wrap around but does it?

Until someone with a working TPU says that the toroid is wound this way or that way, we will never know for sure.  We can speculate forever in vain.

innovation_station

go read the joule theif thred .... .

my goodness...

there you will find answers to every question you have ...

and all the tests videos and proof to back the entire workings of it up ...

stop pissing in the wind ...

i have now 200 diffrent coils ...

I CAN MAKE EM ALL SING .... CAN YOU ?

now you remember the saying about pissing in the NORTH wind ...  it may come back frozen and hit you in the face ....
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

the_big_m_in_ok

@innovation_station
With respect to Reply #40,
What kind of output voltage can you expect from an input voltage of, say, 1.5 VAC?  Your second toroid set is stepping up the voltage quite a bit in the schematic.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

innovation_station

i think ... it is derurmaned by the finer gage of wire ..

or you can add more high self inductance to the configuration ..

it can be run with dc pulses as well

it is designed to use as least as possible ..

i have other designs i can force feed with ...  but they will bite you .. BAD...

so i dont show them too much .. 

ist

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

BEP

Quote from: Gobaga on December 03, 2009, 08:57:26 AM
In regard to the "wire reversing direction", that fuzzy picture is not definitive evidence of this.  You can not see the underside of the toroid or the inside of it.  A wire can wrap around something and have another wire coming off the other side.  It appears to wrap around but does it?

Until someone with a working TPU says that the toroid is wound this way or that way, we will never know for sure.  We can speculate forever in vain.

Very true.  :)

So all attempts at confirming/falsifying the possibilities should end for now. After all, none of the information provided to-date has allowed the completion of a working TPU.