Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

COAX TPU...

Started by innovation_station, September 05, 2009, 10:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobaga

Quote from: BEP on December 03, 2009, 01:08:41 PM
Very true.  :)

So all attempts at confirming/falsifying the possibilities should end for now. After all, none of the information provided to-date has allowed the completion of a working TPU.

There is a lot of very good and interesting information here.  Unfortunately people worked on it for a little while and then lost interest.   Some went on to other things, some left entirely.  They may have been very close and didn't know it.  There are some people here that appear to just hang around like it is a bar, posting endlessly fleeting ideas.  Others just argue about everything.

szaxx

hi all,

re the torus with the reverse windings.

I remembered, that the thing could output dc.
Its was experimented on long ago and It was tricky to set up.
an iron rod (no specifics) had 2 bifilar windings identical size and equidistant from each end. windings labeled as a1 a2, b1 b2,( first coil), c1 c2, d1 d2,(second coil). connect a2 to c1   then  b2 to d2.  use a1 and c2 as the input   and b1 and d1 as the output. it was then tested by inputting a sweep frequency 1hz to 1mhz very slowly. Cannot remember the power level or if the core actually was saturated. at a point the thing gave a dc output not ou but an output.
reasons for this were to do with the time the electrons travel into the windings and the rate of buildup of flux in the coils. this being finite an imbalance occured in the windings allowing dc out. this experiment probably colers' from the 1920's ish may have something to do with it as there was a way not mentioned to increase the current output to match the input. maybe the torus has a property of lossless power conversion???
something to chew on,
Steve.

Gobaga

Quote from: BEP on December 03, 2009, 01:08:41 PM
Very true.  :)

So all attempts at confirming/falsifying the possibilities should end for now. After all, none of the information provided to-date has allowed the completion of a working TPU.

There is yet another possibility: saturable core transformer and transistor oscillator

Make nice square waves.  They are called magnetic-transistor pulse generators.  They can be controlled by temperature with a thermistor.  Looking at teh references, this sort of thing gained popularity in the 50's and 60's.  This paper is from 1961. The paper even recommends 79 permalloy. Could Steven have wound his own cores?

https://soar-ir.shinshu-u.ac.jp/dspace/bitstream/10091/2839/1/Engineering11-03.pdf

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Gobaga on December 08, 2009, 08:27:56 AM
https://soar-ir.shinshu-u.ac.jp/dspace/bitstream/10091/2839/1/Engineering11-03.pdf
Is there an English translation?  This computer I'm borrowing doesn't have the Japanese language plug-in software module(s).

--Lee

"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Tito L. Oracion

high everyone  ;D

is COAX mainly used as antenna?

hmmmm.

i really love wires they're soooo delicious hmmmmmm  ;D